PUBG receives a Perfect 10 :MJlol

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
I'm about to start playing this tonight. Hopefully it lives up to the hype. PC of course

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Highest i've gotten on solo is #3.Tryed to crawl and sneak up on dude with shotgun thinking he was looking other way and he sniped my ass.

Should have thrown a grenade.

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
They released a server side patch, hopefully it helps out with the drops.

Quick update; we’ve released a server side patch this evening that addresses one of the lower frequency crashes as well as reduces intermittent in-game lag.

In addition we’ve made progress on the authentication issue that many players have encountered and we hope to completely resolve that issue soon.

We are still very focused on releasing a client side patch that incorporates some of the community feedback that has been raised, as well as priority bug fixes. We’ll have more to share on the timing of that patch in the upcoming days.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

The most beautiful thing about this game is the trial and error experimentation with tactics.

And that endorphin rush that it induces when you get that chicken dinner.

Someone described the feeling as a drug... It is.

The way my video plays out, you notice that lag shyt and performance issues are greatly exaggerated, especially playing on the X.

This game is a console game changer in regards to console multiplayer game experience.

@Cocaine Biceps @LinusCaldwell @Jayrose3 @KageDaBeast @RiGGA me

Shout to my usual squad members. Every game we play... It's usually our mistake if we aren't a top squad... We're almost never out played regarding raw skill.:salute::salute:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

The most beautiful thing about this game is the trial and error experimentation with tactics.

And that endorphin rush that it induces when you get that chicken dinner.

Someone described the feeling as a drug... It is.

The way my video plays out, you notice that lag shyt and performance issues are greatly exaggerated, especially playing on the X.

This game is a console game changer in regards to console multiplayer game experience.

@Cocaine Biceps @LinusCaldwell @Jayrose3 @KageDaBeast @RiGGA me

Shout to my usual squad members. Every game we play... It's usually our mistake if we aren't a top squad... We're almost never out played regarding raw skill.:salute::salute:

@Rekkapryde rhymes with Greenerside :whew:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I play on the XB1X

I love the game actually. Only reasonits not really a 10 is because of all the bugs and jankyness on the controls/reloading but that will go away

Funny how the first couple pages are nikkas crying and trying to hate on microsoft. Its the same shyt that PC version did and the PC version is only better NOW because it's 6 months ahead of the XB1 version.

And playing it on the X offers a much better experience than the regular XB1 (I wouldn't even recommend playing it without an S).

I actually JUST started playing this week despite buying the game weeks ago. I got top 5 my first game playing.

Now I play with squads and we've won a couple (usually if I play with my military nikkas) but even still we usually place top 5 or 10 as long as people aren't stupid

It's fun af honestly. Just wish it was more than 4/4 sometimes. Ive seen PC with 5 man squads and new maps and more customization of your character and settings, so once XB1 versions gets patched it will keep improving just like they did PC.

And they got the guys who do Gears Of War to help with the console aiming, and trying to help you quickly navigate the menus (big fukking deal) for XB1X but rumor is Microsoft is probably creating a keyboard and mouse for the xbox

Last edited: