PUBG receives a Perfect 10 :MJlol

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:gucci:
Say what?

I fukk with polygon though, some good in-depth reporting on that site.
Here's the issue, this review is for the PC version. People are equating that to the Xbox version and then discrediting polygon because they can all post a single review (doom) they didn't like.

But this is really just console war bullshyt, deez nikkaz jelly as fukk so they looking for anything they can to go "see, I'm not missing out :to:" that's why they can't comprehend that the PC version 1.0 aka complete version launched today. Yes, it's that serious because too many missed that, even PC gamers...
A calm explanation when discussing games, I fukk with it
:ehh:
Except he's wrong, He isn't aware of how games preview games work, and his guess on not trusting Microsoft to get things up to par quickly when Microsoft is the best in the business when it comes development tools. And they brought in the coalition to help, already have rare working on things with them as well.

What I just said is night and day different than what he said, all facts on my side, speculation over there.

One thing is very clear, the so called "garners" have not purchased game preview titles before :francis: everyone will be an expert when the next big title for it gets released...

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Fortnite really made this game pointless on XB1. Developers of PUBG must be so mad:russ:
Nah bruh, that's not true.

For being a stuttering mess, PUBG still sold.

And that's with a free Fortnite available.

What does that tell you?

Many people used Fortnite like an appetizer.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm seeing some sources saying Fortnight is free? Is it a similar game or something. I just wanna play the Battle Royal shyt and see how it is.
Fortnite battle Royale is dope as fukk. So much fun.

It takes a bit to get your groove because of the building mechanics. But once it clicks it's gravy. The game runs buttery smooth and they are constantly updating and iterating it. I take a week off and jump back in and it's like a whole new game the way they add stuff constantly.

I suggest playing duo or squad.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Fortnite battle Royale is dope as fukk. So much fun.

It takes a bit to get your groove because of the building mechanics. But once it clicks it's gravy. The game runs buttery smooth and they are constantly updating and iterating it. I take a week off and jump back in and it's like a whole new game the way they add stuff constantly.

I suggest playing duo or squad.

I aint no duo or squad guy. but having said that. After learning how to play. I'm having a shyt load of fun with this. pay for it with PUBD maybe. but i can't front this is about one of the most addictive games I have played. lol. the only thing i can complain about is when it comes down to the final 20 or 10 and these guys really know how to legit play and you aint gonna win lol. but outside of that. its addictive. its pretty to look at its really solid.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I aint no duo or squad guy. but having said that. After learning how to play. I'm having a shyt load of fun with this. pay for it with PUBD maybe. but i can't front this is about one of the most addictive games I have played. lol. the only thing i can complain about is when it comes down to the final 20 or 10 and these guys really know how to legit play and you aint gonna win lol. but outside of that. its addictive. its pretty to look at its really solid.
Yeah I've been thinking about getting the main game but it's supposed to go free to play as well next year anyway so I'm not sure.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Yeah I've been thinking about getting the main game but it's supposed to go free to play as well next year anyway so I'm not sure.

The main game is free. but its like some hoard shyt which i cant stand. as for the Battle Royale. I like the fact that you can play smart. and live into the later stages. but got damn does the later stages expose the haves from the have nots. dudes is building forts in like 4 seconds. doing ill shyt. and they are basically undefeatable. still a good game tho. especially if you get a good mix of casuals.