PSVR2 CES Previews are dropping, the results are in…

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It don’t have anything to do with PS5. 99% of the games on there are games available on everything else, and they all ain’t shyt :francis:

That’s literally Wii gameplay with pretty graphics. Complete with the stuttering ass hands.

These “games” are like those arcade “experiences” where you watch a movie while the seat moves. You just get some waggle “gameplay” in between.

Thats obviously not how it looks or plays when you’re actually looking at it through the set, its how it translates onto a flat surface, its not meant to be viewed that way so your little micro movements get picked up.

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It don’t have anything to do with PS5. 99% of the games on there are games available on everything else, and they all ain’t shyt :francis:

That’s literally Wii gameplay with pretty graphics. Complete with the stuttering ass hands.

These “games” are like those arcade “experiences” where you watch a movie while the seat moves. You just get some waggle “gameplay” in between.
If you actually played something like say firewall or pavlow for pc you wouldnt say this nonsense meech :francis:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
i haven’t heard one negative impression on PSVR2 so far. People that complain about gaming not having big leaps and being stagnant need to open their hearts to it.

(Also i understand it is expensive for a lot of people but you can still acknowledge when something dope is happening)

Horizon is cool and all, but I'm Playing Resident Evil first.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Thats obviously not how it looks or plays when you’re actually looking at it through the set, its how it translates onto a flat surface, its not meant to be viewed that way so your little micro movements get picked up.
What we see on the screen is what the person is seeing in the helmet.

There’s nothing there gameplay wise. No challenge, no skill. No sense of urgency or accomplishment. No way to fail or do better. You just watch it play out and wave your arms around a certain points.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What we see on the screen is what the person is seeing in the helmet.

There’s nothing there gameplay wise. No challenge, no skill. No sense of urgency or accomplishment. No way to fail or do better. You just watch it play out and wave your arms around a certain points.

Once again, you’re proving you have no idea what you’re talking about, there’s literally combat encounters in the game, and theres full games like resident evil and gran turismo on there.

You’re once again lashing out because you don’t have access to something

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If you actually played something like say firewall or pavlow for pc you wouldnt say this nonsense meech :francis:
I’m talking specifically about that Horizon demo gizmo posted. I know there are some VR games that are actually games.

Y’all acting like this stuff ain’t been out for years.

None of that shyt is lighting the world on fire obviously. Every VR hardware release is supposed to be the one that’s actually a hit. They all end up a dud :francis:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Once again, you’re proving you have no idea what you’re talking about, there’s literally combat encounters in the game, and theres full games like resident evil and gran turismo on there.
I’m talking about the videos you posted of horizon.
You’re once again lashing out because you don’t have access to something
You don’t want to do this brother duck.

85% of your posts on here are about some shyt you have no access to:comeon: