PSVR2 CES Previews are dropping, the results are in…

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
The launch lineup aint exactly stacked and you would expect some upgrades performance wise... literally the same reasons we wanted the PS5 to be backwards compatible.. some of us also never owned a PSVR and would like to play AstroBot along with future titles.

Launch games ain't never stacked for any system though.

Resident Evil, Horizon, GT7, Walking Dead Saints and Sinners all on day one.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i haven’t heard one negative impression on PSVR2 so far. People that complain about gaming not having big leaps and being stagnant need to open their hearts to it.

(Also i understand it is expensive for a lot of people but you can still acknowledge when something dope is happening)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i haven’t heard one negative impression on PSVR2 so far. People that complain about gaming not having big leaps and being stagnant need to open their hearts to it.

(Also i understand it is expensive for a lot of people but you can still acknowledge when something dope is happening)

This is the next evolution of gaming.. Not to say that's Sony.. But VR definitely is and I'm glad Sony is pushing all their cards in on it

Also what I like is you being able to move the camera with right stick.. Seems small, but it allows you to not have to move your head if you don't want. You can sit down and rest back and play VR like you'd play Madden

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is the next evolution of gaming.. Not to say that's Sony.. But VR definitely is and I'm glad Sony is pushing all their cards in on it

Also what I like is you being able to move the camera with right stick.. Seems small, but it allows you to not have to move your head if you don't want. You can sit down and rest back and play VR like you'd play Madden

I’m interested to see how this NFL VR game plays.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The only game I really want from PSVR is Astrobot and im sure something, either a remaster or new game is coming. My whole purchase ain’t hinging on one or two games.

Theres 30 games confirmed right now, with at least 5 killer launch titles. How many games you really trying to buy off rip, in conjunction with the regular ps5 games you still gonna be buying?

Instead of Astro’s Recue Mission I’ll be playing Moss Book 1 & 2 for my platformers.
Time to get that Gamefly subscription popping again.. This is too new a tech for me to be buying all these games.. Cause I want to buy all these games

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Time to get that Gamefly subscription popping again.. This is two new a tech for me to be buying all these games.. Cause I want to buy all these games

They do need to give some kind of extra incentive for early adopters like they did for ps5. The free upgrades are nice but we need a real psvr collection or monthly games

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think I'm going to cop this. Never really tried VR all that much and this seems like the higher end.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think I'm going to cop this. Never really tried VR all that much and this seems like the higher end.

giphy.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Launch title.

This actually got me pretty hype for CoTM, theres 4 videos in this tweet, the 2nd and 3rd are :whoo:

Glad i waited until now to first jump into vr, I’ve never even used those galaxy vr things.

Looking Janky as fukk.

How the hell anyone watches that and thinks “yeah i wanna do that” is beyond me.

Most simple gameplay ever, janky ass controls and the camera going wonky as fukk the whole time. :huhldup:

Pay $500 to play Wii games with a helmet on brehs:huhldup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Looking Janky as fukk.

How the hell anyone watches that and thinks “yeah i wanna do that” is beyond me.

Most simple gameplay ever, janky ass controls and the camera going wonky as fukk the whole time. :huhldup:

Pay $500 to play Wii games with a helmet on brehs:huhldup:

No one expects you to understand or be interested in it when you dont even have a ps5. Its easy to say the grapes are sour when you dont have access to it

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No one expects you to understand or be interested in it when you dont even have a ps5. Its easy to say the grapes are sour when you dont have access to it
It don’t have anything to do with PS5. 99% of the games on there are games available on everything else, and they all ain’t shyt :francis:

That’s literally Wii gameplay with pretty graphics. Complete with the stuttering ass hands.

These “games” are like those arcade “experiences” where you watch a movie while the seat moves. You just get some waggle “gameplay” in between.