PSVR2 CES Previews are dropping, the results are in…

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Whens firewall coming out? I wanna get one but the launch line up looks mid imo

Launch title.

This actually got me pretty hype for CoTM, theres 4 videos in this tweet, the 2nd and 3rd are :whoo:

Glad i waited until now to first jump into vr, I’ve never even used those galaxy vr things.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
They got resident evil 8 which is pretty high profile, and 7 is coming. Among Us VR i hear is pretty popular also. I’m sure Epic and Sony are working out some kind of fortnite deal

I would love a Kojima VR game though, he already dabbling in it for his “studio experience” i know he gotta be itching to get his hands on an actual kit

img_pic_511663143832.jpg

GT7 is gone be a release upgrade too. I may have to buy it

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Might as well just get a quest then, the cord is what gives it the graphical fidelity of AAA. VR needs be tethered to a more powerful system to take advantage of the hardware

Thats why RE4 VR looks how it does on quest versus how it will look on PSVR2

cjDHtdNEeWcbvhykZehYn7.png

Resident-Evil-8-Village-PSVR-2-VR.jpg
Facts.. My son wants to use his Quest for his steam games. They "say" you can use bluetooth but that shyt is janky as hell. To run it smoothly you not only need a cord, you also need about $600-700 worth of a video card...

And it STILL won't touch the PSVR2

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but the launch line up looks mid imo

Day one launch is very good - GT7, COTM, RE: V, Switchback - imo but they need to show what is coming beyond that. Right now it's Firewall Ultra and RE4 Remake 'content' and...nothing else. They really need to show what is the horizon. The rumoured stuff is Twisted Metal and a new AstroBot has to be happening but they look like they are far away currently.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I've been trying to pre-order for a few days now and the Sony system simply isn't letting me. TBH I'll leave it until Christmas and see what titles are actually recommended

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Why you wanna play old ass 1080p games?
The launch lineup aint exactly stacked and you would expect some upgrades performance wise... literally the same reasons we wanted the PS5 to be backwards compatible.. some of us also never owned a PSVR and would like to play AstroBot along with future titles.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The launch lineup aint exactly stacked and you would expect some upgrades performance wise... literally the same reasons we wanted the PS5 to be backwards compatible.. some of us also never owned a PSVR and would like to play AstroBot along with future titles.

The only game I really want from PSVR is Astrobot and im sure something, either a remaster or new game is coming. My whole purchase ain’t hinging on one or two games.

Theres 30 games confirmed right now, with at least 5 killer launch titles. How many games you really trying to buy off rip, in conjunction with the regular ps5 games you still gonna be buying?

Instead of Astro’s Recue Mission I’ll be playing Moss Book 1 & 2 for my platformers.

Last edited:

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any news on apps? Bigscreen vr for psvr2 would be huge especially if its cross-platform.... A plex vr n crunchyroll netflix vr would be dope