PSVR2 CES Previews are dropping, the results are in…

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m talking specifically about that Horizon demo gizmo posted. I know there are some VR games that are actually games.

Y’all acting like this stuff ain’t been out for years.

None of that shyt is lighting the world on fire obviously. Every VR hardware release is supposed to be the one that’s actually a hit. They all end up a dud :francis:
Yo you just heard MSFT announced their own VR headset releasing possibly later this year!?? :ohhh:
@Gizmo_Duck

Microsoft Announces XVR amid imminent PSVR 2 release. Details and release dates TBD

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
What we see on the screen is what the person is seeing in the helmet.

There’s nothing there gameplay wise. No challenge, no skill. No sense of urgency or accomplishment. No way to fail or do better. You just watch it play out and wave your arms around a certain points.
nikka this is the INTRO to the game.. You fight humans and machines...

nikkas can't even wait for 10 mins of gameplay before they think they know the entire game

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikka this is the INTRO to the game.. You fight humans and machines...

nikkas can't even wait for 10 mins of gameplay before they think they know the entire game
Those videos are more than the intro.

Again my post is about the video and @Gizmo_Duck posting it talmbout how those videos were such a great showing.

That shyt looked bad from both a technical and gameplay standpoint. Maybe the full game will be better, but the shyt in those videos was not compelling at all:smh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Those videos are more than the intro.

Again my post is about the video and @Gizmo_Duck posting it talmbout how those videos were such a great showing.

That shyt looked bad from both a technical and gameplay standpoint. Maybe the full game will be better, but the shyt in those videos was not compelling at all:smh:
I agree fully. They didn’t show shyt in those videos to make anyone go crazy. I’m more hyped that this is the scope based on what I know comes with Horizon.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
RE8 in this shyt gonna be insane. That game was scary as fukk on a regular screen with headphones. That doll house chapter would probably have me traumatized.