PSA: @YSPromoshunz aka @CashmoneyHotBoy is a CRACKER

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Ok i can't twist this

Do y'all think 69 should do 47 years in prison?

And do you think the judge in amber guyger case should override amber sentence to 99 years or life in prison?

Yes or no
:stopitslime: I don't know or follow up much on the bolded and as far as Amber goes the question you asked really doesn't make sense to me.

99 years is essentially the same as a life sentence, hardly anybody lives through a 99 year sentence let alone for the type of crime she commented gets parole either so that's a double edged sword.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: I don't know or follow up much on the bolded and as far as Amber goes the question you asked really doesn't make sense to me.

99 years is essentially the same as a life sentence, hardly anybody lives through a 99 year sentence let alone for the type of crime she commented gets parole either so that's a double edged sword.

Well do you think she should get the death penalty instead?

And 69 ordered a hit to get somebody killed so do you think he should do 47 years?

Now yes or no

Last edited:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Add @smokeurobinson and @I Really Mean It to the list of autistic users

LOL @ an autistic poster forcing you to change your username from DJCodeMyster after I exposed you as the one who got banned after saying Stretch and Bobbito ruined underground music.

You aint fooling no one whiteboy. :umad:

How u let an autistic person make u change your username? :russ:

Divinity

Banned
Daps
LOL @ an autistic poster forcing you to change your username from DJCodeMyster after I exposed you as the one who got banned after saying Stretch and Bobbito ruined underground music.

You aint fooling no one whiteboy. :umad:

How u let an autistic person make u change your username? :russ:
Y’all see why I call this nikka autistic? :deadmanny:

You never exposed anything clown, I don’t even know what you’re talking about :russ:

You and @YSPromoshunz are one in the same

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y’all see why I call this nikka autistic? :deadmanny:

You never exposed anything clown, I don’t even know what you’re talking about :russ:

You and @YSPromoshunz are one in the same

Who is this "Ya'll"? U dont have an audience whiteboy. U were trolling in The Booth as DJCodeMyster and I exposed you and U changed your username immediately after and started trolling The Locker Room.

The receipts are on deck. The link exposes the name change right after I exposed you.

tumblr_pyq3ejEWqc1wyfjlmo5_r1_1280.jpg

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/wu-...oup-of-all-time-three-6-mafia-wu-tang.734805/

:sas2:

Divinity

Banned
Daps
Who is this "Ya'll"? U dont have an audience whiteboy. U were trolling in The Booth as DJCodeMyster and I exposed you and U changed your username immediately after and started trolling The Locker Room.

The receipts are on deck. The link exposes the name change right after I exposed you.

tumblr_pyq3ejEWqc1wyfjlmo5_r1_1280.jpg

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/wu-...oup-of-all-time-three-6-mafia-wu-tang.734805/

:sas2:
Now this nikka really making shyt up :russ:

You checked my ip? :mjlol:Anyone who believes this autistic ass old nikka is just as retarded as he is. nikka went back and took a screenshot and proved absolutely nothing. Hold this L you homosexual

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I'm thinking this is about amber so let's start here.

Yes or no answer only

Is it a victory that amber will do 10 years instead of NO years?

Is it a victory amber was found guilty instead of not guilty?

Because I'm gonna check y'all history and see what y'all was saying before the verdict. Most of y'all was projecting she was go walk. Y'all was claiming she would be found not guilty. So let's get some yes or no answers to those 2 questions
This guy does this in every thread.

Somebody calls hium out on his bullshyt, he starts asking questions to throw people off, derails the thread, continues asking questions, and then tries to make you seem like the bad guy for calling him out. I'm just sick of his overtly caricaturistic depiction of an online "black militant", this is such an obvious white guy.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Exhibit A

That's one down. Derailing from answering the question
You have derailed threads from me where I asked for a simple hand pic to prove you're black and you couldn't even do that. Derailing from answering questions is your modus operandi. Then you call people "cacs and c00ns" if they don't agree with you. And you wonder why people think you are a caricature of a poster.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I called this guy out a while ago...made the thread, and now upon seeing this thread in TLR and me searching for it dilligently (using the exact same title of the thread I made), it has suddenly dissappeared.

:mjpls:

The guy has agent vibes all over him.

Yea I remember seeing some thread you ended up getting exposed in when you was trying to expose somebody else. And you started crying to the dude that exposed you. "Bu bu but I'm trying to expose this dude and you exposing me? Ok you already exposed me can you leave it me alone already please"
I remember that thread hopefully it's not deleted
:russ: