PSA: @YSPromoshunz aka @CashmoneyHotBoy is a CRACKER

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Salute bro. I see u.

And yeah it is irritating for people to ALWAYS default to the negative as soon as anything blk is discussed. I think there are racist whites hiding behind these screens that throw the rocks and hide the hands too. They usually tell on themselves tho.
:salute:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I get him. He is trying to dismantle the defeatist negative stereotypes always made about blks.

I get his resentment b/c people ALWAYS believe the worst about our community and doubt any positives. He is dead set on dismantling that stuff:yeshrug:
He may seem a bit spectrumy with his repetitive questions but that’s just him trying to simplify the fukkery tactics a lot of self-haters employ to justify being Debbie downers about everything blk while venerating anything white.
To me he gives off cacish vibes, like one of those white people who love to talk about reverse racism and shyt. His yes/no questions are retarded, I mean who the fukk even cares about random internet peoples political beliefs? It’s too many real life battles going on to invest so much time on something as farcical as the aforementioned topics.

every thing doesn’t have to be either/or and black people aren’t a monolith, people need the freedom to believe whatever they want and not be boxed in based on stereotypes. If a person wants to c00n that’s on them.

I remember he was trying to bring that yes/no shyt to the topic of reparations and that is my main problem; he doesn’t allow for nuance.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yes.. Dude is a weird autistic level cac, something is definitely off about dude.. it's very clear. Fukkin weirdo - in one thread he's going off at everybody for being a c00n or cac with his fake milihype but he says this type of shyt. He loves his whites and promoting them on pedestals:

This dude is furious because white people wish they was black. Dude its a epidemic. That's why white kids shooting up schools and white concerts because they hate other white people and they hate being white. White people trying to be black every single where you go in this country. They look at black people as superior. From sports to fashion to music to slang to culture to sex(white women love black men for example look at the most famous white family in America(The Kardashians). All the women in that family love black men. Kim k is married to Kanye. Khole in love with a black man so is Kylie and even thier mom too). I'm speaking facts dude you can't handle it. You hate this narrative to be spreaded.

c00n and white supremacists hate to see the most famous white woman getting black people freed out of prison. They hate to see white people helping black people. Thats why they so mad calling her a hoe and bringing up bullshxt to derail.
:gucci:

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
To me he gives off cacish vibes, like one of those white people who love to talk about reverse racism and shyt. His yes/no questions are retarded, I mean who the fukk even cares about random internet peoples political beliefs? It’s too many real life battles going on to invest so much time on something as farcical as the aforementioned topics.

every thing doesn’t have to be either/or and black people aren’t a monolith, people need the freedom to believe whatever they want and not be boxed in based on stereotypes. If a person wants to c00n that’s on them.

I remember he was trying to bring that yes/no shyt to the topic of reparations and that is my main problem; he doesn’t allow for nuance.
This can be problematic but his heart is in the right place. He’s trying to go for the best outcome for blks no matter what.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh I been saying this nikka @YSPromoshunz was retarded. I’m glad other people seeing it now

img_2439.gif

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
I think he's on the spectrum because he always repeats himself and asks the same questions to EVERY poster who posts in his threads. shyt be having me roling when people respond to him seriously tho :mjlol:

He had me rollin with that one thread about 69 talking about popular generation in prison :russ:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-many-years-in-prison-do-you-think-6ix9ine-deserve-to-get.733929/
Yeah, I don't take him seriously. I just troll him back with emojis