PSA: @YSPromoshunz aka @CashmoneyHotBoy is a CRACKER

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I get him. He is trying to dismantle the defeatist negative stereotypes always made about blks.

I get his resentment b/c people ALWAYS believe the worst about our community and doubt any positives. He is dead set on dismantling that stuff:yeshrug:
He may seem a bit spectrumy with his repetitive questions but that’s just him trying to simplify the fukkery tactics a lot of self-haters employ to justify being Debbie downers about everything blk while venerating anything white.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh be going overboard at times but certain topics he speaks the truth, plus he stay on c00n nikkas necks:yeshrug:

He better than a lot of posters here
I get him. He is trying to dismantle the defeatist negative stereotypes always made about blks.

I get his resentment b/c people ALWAYS believe the worst about our community and doubt any positives. He is dead set on dismantling that stuff:yeshrug:
He may seem a bit spectrumy with his repetitive questions but that’s just him trying to simplify the fukkery tactics a lot of self-haters employ to justify being Debbie downers about everything blk while venerating anything white.

Good to know that it's some other black non c00ns and non cacs on this board :salute:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I got these c00ns and cacs so mad that they making threads about me :russ:

"We got to do something about him before he exposes us" :russ:
Salute bro. I see u.

And yeah it is irritating for people to ALWAYS default to the negative as soon as anything blk is discussed. I think there are racist whites hiding behind these screens that throw the rocks and hide the hands too. They usually tell on themselves tho.