Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I get him. He is trying to dismantle the defeatist negative stereotypes always made about blks.

I get his resentment b/c people ALWAYS believe the worst about our community and doubt any positives. He is dead set on dismantling that stuff:yeshrug:
He may seem a bit spectrumy with his repetitive questions but that’s just him trying to simplify the fukkery tactics a lot of self-haters employ to justify being Debbie downers about everything blk while venerating anything white.
ummmm.... you might want to look before you leap, sis, with his history of comments. Because I remember we both were on that Kardashian thread and he was the main one in there celebrating about that white girl when it was really black women putting in the effort and work behind the scenes. This is a prime example of "venerating anything white" on their symbolic stances for publicity: (and there's are ALOT more of his comments like that of a similar nature). He has an obsession for promoting white women. Before you make the same mistakes of latching on when in reality, dudes like him have very hypocritical views.
c00n and white supremacists hate to see the most famous white woman getting black people freed out of prison. They hate to see white people helping black people. Thats why they so mad calling her a hoe and bringing up bullshxt to derail.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/kim...ccomplished-helps-free-another-inmate.706676/
Shoutout to the Kardashians the most famous white woman in America Kim Kardashian married to a black man. Kylie Jenner had a baby and is in love with a black man

Y'all don't understand that these c00ns and cacs hate every white girl or non black girl that's fcking or who have fcked a black man. That's the only reason these clowns in here bashing her and it's the same reason they hate Kim Kardashian. If she was married to Justin Bieber or somebody these clowns would be in here going crazy. Cacs and c00ns hearts break when they know a white girl or non black girl love black dck

Also what can white people who is against white supremacy actively do? Do you want them to do like Kim Kardashian when she gets black people freed from prison? What do you want them to actively do.

. Y'all want dare paint the narrative of white people moms and grandmas over there lusting young black dudes. Paying black dudes to blow they backs out. Then you talk about looks but the whole Kardashian and Jenner family getting they backs blew out by black men and having babies and marrying black men. Every young white girl in America want to look like them and look up to them.

Last edited:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I don't take him seriously. I just troll him back with emojis

And you’re an undercover cac too

Do y'all think 69 should do 47 years in prison?

And do y'all think the judge in amber guyger case should override amber sentence to 99 years or life in prison?

Yes or no

Let's see who's the real c00ns and cacs:russ:

Legalese

Banned
Daps
I get him. He is trying to dismantle the defeatist negative stereotypes always made about blks.

I get his resentment b/c people ALWAYS believe the worst about our community and doubt any positives. He is dead set on dismantling that stuff:yeshrug:
He may seem a bit spectrumy with his repetitive questions but that’s just him trying to simplify the fukkery tactics a lot of self-haters employ to justify being Debbie downers about everything blk while venerating anything white.
:patrice:
nah im not going rolling.
we dont always gotta look for a deeper meaning when nikkas throw spaghetti at the wall
:ufdup:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ummmm.... you might want to look before you leap, sis, with his history of comments. Because I remember we both were on that Kardashian thread and he was the main one in there celebrating about that white girl when it was really black women putting in the effort and work behind the scenes. This is a prime example of "venerating anything white" on their symbolic stances for publicity: (and there's are ALOT more of his comments like that of a similar nature).

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/kim...ccomplished-helps-free-another-inmate.706676/

You keep proving my point. Everything you are quoting of me is true.

I say the same thing about any white person that help black people.

White racists and c00ns turn on that white person. c00ns and white racists want to love kim and her family but they can't as long as they're out here helping black people and sucking black dcks.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice:
nah im not going rolling.
we dont always gotta look for a deeper meaning when nikkas throw spaghetti at the wall
:ufdup:

Well let's see something.

And do you think the judge in amber guyger case should override amber sentence to 99 years or life in prison?

Yes or no

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
He twists everything around on some backwards shyt to hide the fact that he's a c00n himself, half of the things he's saying in so-called "defense" is straight up c00nery, but again he twists everything to make it seem like the shyt he's saying is RIGHT while everybody else is WRONG. He's not slick.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This why people think you’re retarded

Those are simple questions. You can bring yourself to say it huh? :russ:

You don't want to say no which is how you really feel cause you'll expose yourself. But you don't want to see white or Mexican people doing life in prison on the behalf on black people huh? I know

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I think so. His responses and train of thought is a bit bizarre. Don't know if he is retarded but something like a mental disorder is going on there. Something that causes disorganized thinking like being a schizo.

We have a few people on this forum like this. I think we know who they are too.

Yeah u right a bout them schizophrenics, one time I saw a cat fukking a squirrel in class I also forgot my homework that day and my balls were itching is that a Street Fighter avi?

Who are you again? :dwillhuh:

:mjgrin:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He twists everything around on some backwards shyt to hide the fact that he's a c00n himself, half of the things he's saying in so-called "defense" is straight up c00nery, but again he twists everything to make it seem like the shyt he's saying is RIGHT while everybody else is WRONG. He's not slick.

Ok i can't twist this

And do you think the judge in amber guyger case should override amber sentence to 99 years or life in prison?

Yes or no