PSA: @YSPromoshunz aka @CashmoneyHotBoy is a CRACKER

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Yea I remember seeing some thread you ended up getting exposed in when you was trying to expose somebody else. And you started crying to the dude that exposed you. "Bu bu but I'm trying to expose this dude and you exposing me? Ok you already exposed me can you leave it me alone already please"
I remember that thread hopefully it's not deleted
:russ:
Suck a fukking dikk cracka.

You can see my face in my avi, my real name is my screenname, you can call me that in real life, I would say the same bullshyt to you word for word in real life eye to eye. And you'd probably be too scared to even confront me like that, and cower in the presence of a REAL Black Man! Don't fukking jerk me around like that I ain't stupid. Meanwhile you hiding behind an avi from the movie Friday, hiding behind text posts, I don't need to do that shyt. Until you even verify your identity some way, I could give a flying dutch fukk what you got to say. You are just mad I called you out and pulled down the curtain to your whole charade and planted that seed of doubt.,

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This goes for @YSPromoshunz you got an issue with me you wanna call me out on my name

PM me, we can set up a time or place to meet. I ain't hard to find. You'll see me when you see me on the avi.

But you ain't built like that so Im really gonna need you to stand the fukk down before you get fukked up out here. Don't act like you know me you bytch. And I'm willing to do that cause I'm real like that I don't have to hide behind no posts or screennames unlike your coward bytch ass, what you see is what u get.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
ummmm.... you might want to look before you leap, sis, with his history of comments. Because I remember we both were on that Kardashian thread and he was the main one in there celebrating about that white girl when it was really black women putting in the effort and work behind the scenes. This is a prime example of "venerating anything white" on their symbolic stances for publicity: (and there's are ALOT more of his comments like that of a similar nature). He has an obsession for promoting white women. Before you make the same mistakes of latching on when in reality, dudes like him have very hypocritical views.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/kim...ccomplished-helps-free-another-inmate.706676/
i think he was trying to underscore blk male desirability. Lol! The major issue he has is that everything that happens to our community is painted in a negative light and everything in the white community is allegedly right.

Sometimes taking the opposite extreme stance makes it seem like he caping for white interaction but he really just trying to get people to always interpret the shyt that happens to us positively.

He sees Kim as a non-blk famous chick smitten with superior blk ness. That’s the way it would be interpreted if it was a white man being helped by a celebrity....
So he says why can’t that positive interpretation be applied to blks? I can see some flaws but I get where he’s trying to go with it.

Some of his posts have outright expressed this frustration and it is irritating.
The reality is we just don’t have the same leeway for fukkery as whites do, and their PR machine shines their shyt.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I ain't even with the TLR fukkery anymore, I've retired from being a participant to just being a neutral observer. I'm 35 now, what the fukk I look lik egtting into some e-beef? But if you gonna get disrespectful on my name behind a keyboard you should be bold enough to do that shyt to my face and I would expect nothing less nowadays. I ain't soft, like I'm actually a built dude. You don't want them problems @YSPromoshunz you white boy so fall the fukk back. You ain't a real nikka like me and you definitely ain't a nikka. :ufdup:

Again, I would say this to your face IRL right now...could you? would you?:patrice:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I ain't even with the TLR fukkery anymore, I've retired from being a participant to just being a neutral observer. I'm 35 now, what the fukk I look lik egtting into some e-beef? But if you gonna get disrespectful on my name behind a keyboard you should be bold enough to do that shyt to my face and I would expect nothing less nowadays. I ain't soft, like I'm actually a built dude. You don't want them problems @YSPromoshunz you white boy so fall the fukk back. You ain't a real nikka like me and you definitely ain't a nikka. :ufdup:

Again, I would say this to your face IRL right now...could you? would you?:patrice:
Post that link to the thread u made of him, they must of forgot

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

tenor.gif

giphy.gif