PSA: @YSPromoshunz aka @CashmoneyHotBoy is a CRACKER

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@YSPromoshunz = @CashmoneyHotBoy LOVES him some "pawgs" (aka taylor swift) to be so openly pro interracial and anti-cac critical

QUOTE="CashmoneyHotBoy, post: 34703187, member: 3434"]
the-rock-clapping.gif

And the white and non black women can't let this be known publicly bcuz these c00ns and cacs won't let them date a black man in peace
QUOTE="CashmoneyHotBoy, post: 34703667, member: 3434"]Yea this video of her having a black love interest got every c00n and cac mad and pissed off at her. She give 0 fcks though so thats making them even more mad :russ:[/QUOTE]

:mjtf:[/QUOTE]

More
CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif

Once again bye Felicia
giphy.gif

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not answering your deflection questions...who the fukk do you think I am? Why do you not out any details about yourself when asked or confronted? Thats why people say you a cac agent. You refuse to answer simple questions and post questions in response or gifs.

My sig says "Trump Is A Nazi" you can put two and two together.

So should Mexicans vote him out?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why are you like this?:hhh:
word - This is coming from that some poster who is so "black empowerment" though
@Booksnrain here he is posting under his alt-this is what @YSPromoshunz says - what black person that yall know would talk with the exact verbiage equivalent to a white racist:

Exactly. Where's his mom? Probably on Instagram being a thot shaking her and showing her tittys for likes while her thug son is out contributing nothing to society. This people man I tell you. All they do is sit they lazy asses around on welfare on social media being thots no father in the home and not a care in the world for their kids. Kid got no hope probably will spend the his entire life doing crime in and out of prison. It's sad

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Low quality post for defending black people. That shows me all I need to know. And as far as the "allias" it's not a allias account dumbass it was somebody else account I used because my account got bushed by somebody that was mad I was talking sht about cacs and going too hard on them. They felt sorry for them
This is how you and your alias @CashmoneyHotBoy defends black people?? By referring to black woman as welfare queens on social media and black kids on the prison pipepline. So a mod who flagged you for Racism/Race Baiting with your post below, where your statement is equivalent to a white racist- this is your concept of Defending black people.... it's always everybody else's fault for the position that you're in huh??
Exactly. Where's his mom? Probably on Instagram being a thot shaking her and showing her tittys for likes while her thug son is out contributing nothing to society. This people man I tell you. All they do is sit they lazy asses around on welfare on social media being thots no father in the home and not a care in the world for their kids. Kid got no hope probably will spend the his entire life doing crime in and out of prison. It's sad
This is the most cac-c00nish shyt that I've read in here by someone who is "pro black".. fukkin fraud hotep faggit
:gucci::comeon::mjpls:
Even other posters called you out for your bullshyt. What you said to him is exactly what you're doing on this thread and previous. You always run with this either or extreme narrative, which is cac-ish as fuk- this poster is saying everything we said, it's not us - this is YOU.
are you schizophrenic?

white kid got arrested and i dont care so therefore i am excited to see black kids get arrested?

you talk like what a white person thinks a black person talks like...

you blew your cover cac

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
word - This is coming from that some poster who is so "black empowerment" though
@Booksnrain here he is posting under his alt-this is what @YSPromoshunz says - what black person that yall know would talk with the exact verbiage equivalent to a white racist:

Felicia that is me saying the same thing a white person would say about a black kid.

It's called victim blaming. It's just like white people protesting about a black cop killing a white person and I ask them well what about white on white crime.

You doing everything in your power to dodge and deflect from the question.

Now once again BYE FELICIA
tumblr_nuoln4xxPy1tsjzgfo2_500.gif

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is how you and your alias @CashmoneyHotBoy defends black people?? By referring to black woman as welfare queens on social media and black kids on the prison pipepline. So a mod who flagged you for Racism/Race Baiting with your post below, where your statement is equivalent to a white racist- this is your concept of Defending black people.... it's always everybody else's fault for the position that you're in huh??

This is the most cac-c00nish shyt that I've read in here by someone who is "pro black".. fukkin fraud hotep faggit
Even other posters called you out for your bullshyt. What you said to him is exactly what you're doing on this thread and previous. You always run with this either or extreme narrative, which is cac-ish as fuk- this poster is saying everything we said, it's not us - this is YOU.

That was about a white kids mom. Dumbass.
Felicia Juli give it up:russ:

giphy.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
FYI - This is the thread where @YSPromoshunz aka @CashmoneyHotBoy was flagged for his Racism. Exchange is sounding real familiar. Something is dead off.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/kid-gets-arrested-by-2-cops.729128/page-2

Only white people like you mad at threads like this. You hate to see white people being punished. Why you even click the thread If you didn't care. Like I said you was hoping to see a black kid getting arrested so you could defend the cops and talk shyt about the black kid or his parents. Saw it was a white kid now you mad

mad at white kid being cuffed?
hoping to see black kid arrested?
defending cops?
talk shyt about black parents?

you're definitely a cac....
only a cac would try to project every possible racist instinct they have on a breh...
who even thinks like this?
you exposed yourself

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Oh now I get it. You didn't like me talking about that white kids parents like that. I get why you so mad now. Just like you don't want amber to do them 10 years she go do.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Change title to "white" kid gets arrested by 2 cops

Nope. The c00ns and cacs will not click it If that was the title. They only click the thread because they automatically think it's a black kid getting arrested which they love and enjoy seeing. To their surprise it's a white kid being arrested by white cops which makes they hearts burn and they hate seeing
Like I said, dude is here for PROMOtional purposes only and sensationalism. It's all clickbait instead of reacting to the message. Dude's sole purpose is to fraud off black causes and situations. He's been caught in MULTIPLE lies on this thread. But he's not a troll though...and is for the people...
camron.gif

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Lmao! I should NOT be this interested...
Ya’ll got me over here like :ninja2:
Edit: I haven’t done enough research b/c his whole spiel seems consistently Hard on Cacs...

I’ll take the L if I’m wrong. If he is a trolling Cac he the most consistently anti-cac poster I’ve seen to date.

Last edited: