Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Checkmate
:sas1:
tumblr_inline_n2awipj3HP1sncrgo.gif

CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif
Ok but is it reason you keep dodging this question?
Is it a victory for amber to be doing 10 years instead 0 years? And is it a victory for her to be found guilty instead of not guilty like 99% of black people thought she would? Yes or no

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
And as far as the "allias" it's not a allias account dumbass it was somebody else account I used
Not an alias account but you admit that it wasn't your account...
:patrice:...:beli::skip::mjlol::duck:
The last time that your alternate persona posted was August 28, 2019.
So your imaginary friend who let you use their account doesn't want to post up anymore with it's own account
:ld:??

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of us is going to hope a white or Mexican person go to prison for 47 or 99 years for putting a hit on or killing a black person. Now if you ask us about a black person going to prison then the answer is automatically YES but no white or non black people. Now give it a rest

Thank you for being honest. That's all I wanted:salute:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Gone quiet? About what? A bunch of mad c00ns and cacs crying about being exposed? A few people in this thread got it 100% right. The rest of y'all are mad c00ns and cacs begging people to side with y'all. This sht is hilarious.

Low quality post for defending black people. That shows me all I need to know. And as far as the "allias" it's not a allias account dumbass it was somebody else account I used because my account got bushed by somebody that was mad I was talking sht about cacs and going too hard on them. They felt sorry for them

Now since we got that out the way. Not one of y'all answered no questions. A bunch of derailing and dodging going on. That shows me exactly what I need to know. Y'all don't want to see white people do 30+ years in prison on the behalf of black person. That's why y'all running from the question. But if I asked about r Kelly y'all would all say yes in a second.

So for every one of y'all c00ns and cacs that's in here mad and didn't answer the question
BlandMeaslyAnkole-size_restricted.gif
translation: :umad:that you've been exposed and nobody is buying your bullshyt anymore.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
translation: :umad:that you've been exposed and nobody is buying your bullshyt anymore.

How do you feel about trump hating mexicans so much? :umad:

I don't like him trying to deport all those mexicans and locking those kids in cages like that. Why he hate mexicans so bad? What he got against mexicans? That's fcked up

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Low quality post for defending black people. That shows me all I need to know. And as far as the "allias" it's not a allias account dumbass it was somebody else account I used because my account got bushed by somebody that was mad I was talking sht about cacs and going too hard on them. They felt sorry for them
@YSPromoshunz = @CashmoneyHotBoy LOVES him some "pawgs" (aka taylor swift) to be so openly pro interracial and anti-cac critical. The projection
:huhldup:
Damn she might do a mill first week. Salute Taylor on her album success and her relationship with her black man. She out here winning right now

The tricks on yall bcuz I specifically did some research before I made this thread and found out Taylor Swift is happy & quietly in a relationship with a black dude who she isn't openly publicizing.

This is what makes this thread and the responses on social media more comical about how she doing this to pander and market to a base who dont support her or buy her music.

If she wanted to pander and market she should've pandered and marketed to the white ppl who been buying her music and supporting her her whole career.

Not make them mad and make them stop buying her music and supporting her music just to pander and market to a base whos not going to support or buy her music.

Now just accept it and go cry yall bytchasses in the corner all you c00ns and cacs :russ:CHECKMATE :yeshrug:
QUOTE="CashmoneyHotBoy, post: 34703187, member: 3434"]
the-rock-clapping.gif

And the white and non black women can't let this be known publicly bcuz these c00ns and cacs won't let them date a black man in peace[/QUOTE]
QUOTE="CashmoneyHotBoy, post: 34703667, member: 3434"]Yea this video of her having a black love interest got every c00n and cac mad and pissed off at her. She give 0 fcks though so thats making them even more mad :russ:[/QUOTE]

Taylor Swift fcking and sucking a black man hurts your feelings huh? Bu bu but it's not changing anything. So what? Let her love black men in peace. Nobody said it's changing anything we just said she loves black men and hate white men. What's wrong with that? It's cacs/c00ns like you whining and bytching about it because you can't accept it and in your mind it's a L for white supremacists and a win for black men. If it wasn't you wouldn't care so much and you'll let her be happy loving black men and you wouldn't be in here trying to change the narrative. She's fcking a black man. End of story

Thats the only reason black ppl love Popeyes so much strictly because they think its black owned
:mjtf:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
How do you feel about trump hating mexicans so much? :umad:

I don't like him trying to deport all those mexicans and locking those kids in cages like that. Why he hate mexicans so bad? What he got against mexicans? That's fcked up
Im not answering your deflection questions...who the fukk do you think I am? Why do you not out any details about yourself when asked or confronted? Thats why people say you a cac agent. You refuse to answer simple questions and post questions in response or gifs.

My sig says "Trump Is A Nazi" you can put two and two together.