PSA: @YSPromoshunz aka @CashmoneyHotBoy is a CRACKER

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep proving your whiteness. It’s enough satisfaction seeing your fraud ass exposed as a confirmed troll; your reduced yourself to creating an alt out of desperation and every time you comment people will remember this shyt - bc your credibility ain’t shyt. The idea that no one will take you or your comment seriously will burn your soul bc you live for the validation . You can’t even stop lying and fronting now in a last ditch effort to save face. Your whole persona is dead. What the fuk do we need to worry about negging you for when you don’t exist, except for in your own mind.

Is that why you keep low key bumping this thread? You don't want it to disappear huh? I know. But ok that sounds like it'll be your last post on this. So now for once and all

BYE FELICIA
giphy.gif

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hilarious thread. Not going to lie, months ago I peeped that posters posts and didn’t even bother responding to the stuff he’d write. There are some posters that as soon as I see their name I don’t even bother reading what they write because I know they on some pro black sht and I ain't with that—I know what I’m dealing with and don’t feel like wasting words defending c00ns and white people. :francis:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
Gone quiet? About what? A bunch of mad c00ns and cacs crying about being exposed? A few people in this thread got it 100% right. The rest of y'all are mad c00ns and cacs begging people to side with y'all. This sht is hilarious.

Low quality post for defending black people. That shows me all I need to know. And as far as the "allias" it's not a allias account dumbass it was somebody else account I used because my account got bushed by somebody that was mad I was talking sht about cacs and going too hard on them. They felt sorry for them

Now since we got that out the way. Not one of y'all answered no questions. A bunch of derailing and dodging going on. That shows me exactly what I need to know. Y'all don't want to see white people do 30+ years in prison on the behalf of black person. That's why y'all running from the question. But if I asked about r Kelly y'all would all say yes in a second.

So for every one of y'all c00ns and cacs that's in here mad and didn't answer the question
BlandMeaslyAnkole-size_restricted.gif
This white boy keep saying c00n and cac every other word. Black people don't even talk like this. This sound like a white boy tried to imitate the way black people talk, and doing a horrible job at it :snoop:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
This white boy keep saying c00n and cac every other word. Black people don't even talk like this. This sound like a white boy tried to imitate the way black people talk, and doing a horrible job at it :snoop:
It's like a caricature of a black militant. It's the first persona a white kid would take on if they joined this site.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
U still ducking the ban bet fakkit ass cac
Everyone knows I'm Blacker than Black

It's muthafukkas like u,yspromo, majestic, almighty faq be who are obviously Caucasian
Always od'in with nikka this, nikka that

Real nikkas see through u pussies
c00n babble

So how many white sex workers u let fart in ur mouth this week u for-profit militant:Denzelcrackinup:

Only to come on coli and obsess over ir dating. Oh the irony!!!

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
c00n babble

So how many white sex workers u let fart in ur mouth this week u for-profit militant:Denzelcrackinup:

Only to come on coli and obsess over ir dating. Oh the irony!!!
hookers that's your thing
U get no ass otherwise

I only deal with receipts
Claim to be Black,drop receipts or get off my dikk
U get hoes?drop receipts or get off my dikk

Put your account up while you are at it
Bet you won't p*ssy

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This is why im against name changes on here.. dude been here since 2013? Not a fukking clue who he is