PSA: @YSPromoshunz aka @CashmoneyHotBoy is a CRACKER

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Nothing wrong with that, I do the same until proven different. But I tried to tell you.
There's certain nuances to his posts and coded words that he uses excessively. No one fully aligned with the cause will need to force feed terms and their positions in a continuous cycle. This dude literally asks the same questions and has the same verbiage in every thread or comment section like he has a list of copy and paste categories to choose from. That's a flag.

Not only that, (let me state first that I respect you as a poster so I'm not trying to come at you a type of way) but anyone that needs to promote black/white interracial relationships in the way that he does and the constant mention of those types of engagements is always suspect to me. Her never mentions the dynamics of a black woman/black man relationship or interaction and he doesn't give positive examples. I have yet to see him promote black women as he does whites. It's always some white female on a fame wave that he refers to, like a trophy. It's demeaning. And to me, you can't be pro- IR dating and relationships while also being pro black empowerment. Makes no sense to me. Anyone that "dates out" while having such a hyper aggressive attitude about the community is trying to compensate.
What happened? Was he outted? I don’t feel like going back and finding posts that led me to my conclusions. I actually agree with u but he seemed hell bent on spinning any situation positively for blks and legit resentful of how whites are able to get away with their bullshyt.

Good looking out if he turned out to be fraudulent!:salute:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Breh thats an abstract question to answer "yes or no" to.

I was joyfully surprised she even got convicted on the first place and very disappointed at the length of the sentence.

Should've been more. Can't get any clearer than that.

So basically you saying you thought she was go be found not guilty and do no time at all right? Therefore 10 years is wayyy beyond your expectations right? That's all im saying.

WOW, dude's retarded af. That's not trolling, that's mental illness.

Edit: On the other hand, I think he could just be one of them sjw cacs that use diversion from reality on racial topics with trolling as an underhanded tactic. Essentially, being a mental illness as well.

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
@Nicole0416

OP you trying to start a mass suicide on here or something?

You go tell these cacs and c00ns that black men get pssy and white men don't? They bout to come for your ass. Don't you dare paint a narrative where any black person is above any white person or you go have a 50 page thread of c00ns and cacs trying to prove to you that in their minds white people are above any and everybody especially any black person.

They might let you let here and there if you put Mexican or asian people over white people. But it's a war when you start trying to black people over any other race. It don't matter if it's as little as a black man beating a white man in a game of tic tac toe they will go 80 threads trying to convince you that the only reason why that black man won over that white man is because of ___________(some illogical false narrative bullsht they don't even believe but just want you to say ok you won he only did beat him because of that).

The jealousy and hate for black people having self esteem and pride and wealth and women and confidence and businesses and power is real on this forum. It's filled with thousands of cacs with fake black c00n personas( "we ain't sht as black people) and real cacs who just come and say how they feel("black people ain't sht) and real life true c00ns("yous bets stop being uppity there boy massa's the best thing to happen to me and mys family don't give massa no back talk you hear?")
Like this quote of his. He got low quality posting but he is absolutely right...and he has been consistent with he Public Relations campaign too...

Every time I read one of his posts he is spinning anything a blk man does as a positive...
This is intriguing...lmao! his ass might be doing master trolling....
X

Breh be going overboard at times but certain topics he speaks the truth, plus he stay on c00n nikkas necks:yeshrug:

He better than a lot of posters here
See that’s what I was thinking too...:russ:
These people cyber-evolving!

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
What happened? Was he outted? I don’t feel like going back and finding posts that led me to my conclusions. I actually agree with u but he seemed hell bent on spinning any situation positively for blks and legit resentful of how whites are able to get away with their bullshyt.

HE made a post about black people and mexicans shooting white people if trump gets re-elected and the post was reported for racism/race baiting by the mods.

Edit: post in question
I can see a case where trump wins the election and blacks, Hispanics, Muslims immediately start mass shooting whites for days or even if he loses
Edit 2: was actually reported for "low quality posting"

Edit 3: It included Muslims as well as Black people and Hispanics.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

The mod confirmed him as having an alias account (@CashmoneyHotBoy ) that was active .

That’s enough for me as far as I’m concerned which confirms the suspicions . No reason to have an alt account if you’re really on your shyt with nothing to hide or not trying to change lanes. That shows intent. The fact that he runs hide instead of addressing it despite being active and having so much to say on these topics for damn near 24 hrs straight since the sentencing and going hard or deflecting on people saying that he’s trolling .. now he’s gone quiet right after that. Didn’t dispute like he was so confident in doing earlier - smh . If someone is spreading lies or misinformation , then they would defend it if they’re not doing anything wrong - shyt, me and you have had to do it a number of times and never created alts or changed usernames, we were right there on the thread. His vibe is nothing but Guilt in absentia .

Last edited:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You didn’t expose nothing lmfaooo I changed my name because I didn’t like it.

:duck:

In post #67 u said u didnt know what I was talking about. Now you're juelzing about the name change after the receipts exposed you.

40d0e07b5a0af14b2e6b93189cfe833ae1b9df2cce72b39583fd23658babfb1f.jpg

Divinity

Banned
Daps
:duck:

In post #67 u said u didnt know what I was talking about. Now you're juelzing about the name change after the receipts exposed you.

40d0e07b5a0af14b2e6b93189cfe833ae1b9df2cce72b39583fd23658babfb1f.jpg
I said I didn’t know what you were talking about concerning me being an alt. And I also didn’t know who the person was you accused me of being :mjlol:

Just give up, nobody believes you. Only one on your side is @Nicole0416 and that’s because I was on his ass

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Do you also appreciate the fact that @YSPromoshunz was confirmed as having an alt account = @CashmoneyHotBoy :ld:??
I think it's time to start vetting people before allowing them to attach themselves to a movement. too much hypocrisy is getting exposed on here.
Half the people on here have alts or name changes where they’re running from old posts.

There’s nothing to vet cuz I don’t look at him much differently than most of the posters on here.
I can’t tell him what to attach himself, and I’m not gonna go on a pointless mission to make sure every poster who says agreeable things is acceptable to a forum of nikkas saying stupid shyt every hour.

Yeah, I’m gonna take the guy asking simple minded questions over the literal disrespectful cacs, people threatening death, and people who say how pathetic black people are every thread.

It’s always a “ignore it and go outside” attitude on here until it’s someone who annoys them personally

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The mod confirmed him as having an alias account (@CashmoneyHotBoy ) that was active .

That’s enough for me as far as I’m concerned which confirms the suspicions . No reason to have an alt account if you’re really on your shyt with nothing to hide or not trying to change lanes. That shows intent. The fact that he runs hide instead of addressing it despite being active and having so much to say on these topics for damn near 24 hrs straight since the sentencing and going hard or deflecting on people saying that he’s trolling .. now he’s gone quiet right after that. Didn’t dispute like he was so confident in doing earlier - smh .

Gone quiet? About what? A bunch of mad c00ns and cacs crying about being exposed? A few people in this thread got it 100% right. The rest of y'all are mad c00ns and cacs begging people to side with y'all. This sht is hilarious.

Low quality post for defending black people. That shows me all I need to know. And as far as the "allias" it's not a allias account dumbass it was somebody else account I used because my account got bushed by somebody that was mad I was talking sht about cacs and going too hard on them. They felt sorry for them

Now since we got that out the way. Not one of y'all answered no questions. A bunch of derailing and dodging going on. That shows me exactly what I need to know. Y'all don't want to see white people do 30+ years in prison on the behalf of black person. That's why y'all running from the question. But if I asked about r Kelly y'all would all say yes in a second.

So for every one of y'all c00ns and cacs that's in here mad and didn't answer the question
BlandMeaslyAnkole-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now @YSPromoshunz is doing the passive aggressive dapping. What happened to the 21 questions that he’s going on with everybody about since last night??

Let me ask a question- why do you have an alias account ??

Here go a question you didn't answer.
Is it a victory for amber to be doing 10 years instead 0 years? And is it a victory for her to be found guilty instead of not guilty like 99% of black people thought she would? Yes or no

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Gone quiet? About what? A bunch of mad c00ns and cacs crying about being exposed? A few people in this thread got it 100% right. The rest of y'all are mad c00ns and cacs begging people to side with y'all. This sht is hilarious.

Low quality post for defending black people. That shows me all I need to know. And as far as the "allias" it's not a allias account dumbass it was somebody else account I used because my account got bushed my somebody that was mad I was talking sht about cacs.

Now since we got that out the way. Not one of y'all answered no questions. A bunch of derailing and dodging going on. That shows me exactly what I need to know. Y'all don't want to see white people do 30+ years in prison on the behalf of black person. That's why y'all running from the question. But if I asked about r Kelly y'all would all say yes in a second.

So for every one of y'all c00ns and cacs that's in here mad and didn't answer the question
BlandMeaslyAnkole-size_restricted.gif
Checkmate... "oh what a tangled web..."
:sas1:
tumblr_inline_n2awipj3HP1sncrgo.gif

CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif