PSA: @YSPromoshunz aka @CashmoneyHotBoy is a CRACKER

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Lmao! I should NOT be this interested...
Ya’ll got me over here like :ninja2:
Edit: I haven’t done enough research b/c his whole spiel seems consistently Hard on Cacs...

I’ll take the L if I’m wrong. If he is a trolling Cac he the most consistently anti-cac poster I’ve seen to date.
The way he exposed himself is that he's never a true anti cac poster. He's just using anti cac rhetoric to attack other blacks for not being anti cac like him. He doesn't ever really champion pro black causes. He just looks for ways to call blacks c00ns and sellouts.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
The way he exposed himself is that he's never a true anti cac poster. He's just using anti cac rhetoric to attack other blacks for not being anti cac like him. He doesn't ever really champion pro black causes. He just looks for ways to call blacks c00ns and sellouts.
Lmao! I consider him racial damage control. Something about the pettiness appeals to me b/c I too get sick of how whites slime and slither their way out of having their image tarnished by spinning their shyt into a positive light.

I’ve seen him hilariously and ironically trying to do the same for blks in a lot of cases. But his zeal and dogged determination oftentimes makes him look over the top.

The internet is a crazy place LMAO!!!!:mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
In this case it's to deflect from the accusations put forth upon him like the ones in this thread and I can't believe some of you are legit faling for the bait. Y'all better than that!

This.

Someone will make a comment about the court system being corrupt, then he will start talking about how we just dont wanna see justice, bring up that whites are too scared of us to be corrupt, brings up the OJ case, etc.

shyts so fukking see through but I guess the coli brehs are dumb now.

:francis:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This.

Someone will make a comment about the court system being corrupt, then he will start talking about how we just dont wanna see justice, bring up that whites are too scared of us to be corrupt, brings up the OJ case, etc.

shyts so fukking see through but I guess the coli brehs are dumb now.

:francis:

What's up with y'all about this oj shyt?

I already explained the shyt and y'all want to keep ignoring it.

White people was mad oj got off

Black people was happy about it because he beat the system.

Now

Black people was mad zimmerman got off

White people and c00ns was happy about it.

Now y'all clowns will brag about zimmerman not being touched(who tf does that?) as a way to say black people soft.

So my response to that is

brag about oj not being touched as a way to say white people soft.

And white people even more soft cause oj allegedly killed 2 white people and he's untouched.

I don't know if y'all realize or not(y'all clearly do since y'all keep making threads about me crying) but I'm not with all the bowing down to white people or thinking that white people better than black people. I don't think nobody better than black people. I was raised pro black. I was raised being told and showed black people is the best. And that's its a privilege and blessing to be black. And that no race is more superior or supreme over black people.

I don't do the victim slave massa shyt. That's why y'all don't understand and can't relate because either y'all white or y'all was raised to praise and worship white people while looking down on black people as worthless and valueless.

That's why y'all will say something negative about a black person in a second but y'all try y'all best to justify any and everything when it come to a white or non black person

Legalese

Banned
Daps
What's up with y'all about this oj shyt?

I already explained the shyt and y'all want to keep ignoring it.

White people was mad oj got off

Black people was happy about it because he beat the system.

Now

Black people was mad zimmerman got off

White people and c00ns was happy about it.

Now y'all clowns will brag about zimmerman not being touched(who tf does that?) as a way to say black people soft.

So my response to that is

brag about oj not being touched as a way to say white people soft.

And white people even more soft cause oj allegedly killed 2 white people and he's untouched.

I don't know if y'all realize or not(y'all clearly do since y'all keep making threads about me crying) but I'm not with all the bowing down to white people or thinking that white people better than black people. I don't think nobody better than black people. I was raised pro black. I was raised being told and showed black people is the best. And that's its a privilege and blessing to be black. And that no race is more superior or supreme over black people.

I don't do the victim slave massa shyt. That's why y'all don't understand and can't relate because either y'all white or y'all was raised to praise and worship white people while looking down on black people as worthless and valueless.

That's why y'all will say something negative about a black person in a second but y'all try y'all best to justify any and everything when it come to a white or non black person
Half the people you engage with dont even fall under what youre saying.
Basically you post like a bot or like your shyt is randomly generated from a selection of 2017 coli militant posts.
Its why i believe you're either on the spectrum or a half decent troll - since youve managed to gather a few co-signs.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This. Perfect summary. This is exactly what he does.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Basically you post like a bot or like your shyt is randomly generated from a selection of 2017 coli militant posts.
Its why i believe you're either on the spectrum or a half decent troll - since youve managed to gather a few co-signs.
The only co-signs he gets are from people who either support his pro interracial dating stance or like I did, fall for his game bc he caters his response to what people want to hear depending on how inflammatory the issue is. There’s more posters calling him out on his shyt than giving him co-signs

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah I'm just pro black and anti white supremacy and anti c00n. I don't like these double standards. These same sht these people condemn black people for they justify for white people. They got alot of hate in their hearts for black people while they got nothing but love understanding and forgiveness in their hearts for white and non black people and I ain't with that lame sht

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This makes 0 sense. And y'all calling me retarded?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I dont even respond to that CAC, neg and keep it moving until he's gone.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lmao! I should NOT be this interested...
Ya’ll got me over here like :ninja2:
Edit: I haven’t done enough research b/c his whole spiel seems consistently Hard on Cacs...

I’ll take the L if I’m wrong. If he is a trolling Cac he the most consistently anti-cac poster I’ve seen to date.
That’s not it - it’s very easy to be consistent when a person keeps posting up the same commentary and ideas via copy and paste. There’s no reason for a person who is supposedly consistent to have an alias. There’s people who don’t agree or interact much with each other that share a common problem and issue with him.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s not it - it’s very easy to be consistent when a person keeps posting up the same commentary and ideas via copy and paste. There’s no reason for a person who is supposedly consistent to have an alias. There’s people who don’t agree or interact much with each other that share a common problem and issue with him.

Is this the nut nut thread? You telling me I got a bunch of retards mad at me? :russ:

tenor.gif

"Im going to neg you that should show you" ass clowns :russ: foh

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Is this the nut nut thread? You telling me I got a bunch of retards mad at me? :russ:

tenor.gif

"Im going to neg you that should show you" ass clowns :russ: foh
Keep proving your whiteness. It’s enough satisfaction seeing your fraud ass exposed as a confirmed troll; your reduced yourself to creating an alt out of desperation and every time you comment people will remember this shyt - bc your credibility ain’t shyt. The idea that no one will take you or your comment seriously will burn your soul bc you live for the validation . You can’t even stop lying and fronting now in a last ditch effort to save face. Your whole persona is dead. What the fuk do we need to worry about negging you for when you don’t exist, except for in your own mind.

Dude you got bushed for making racially derogatory comments and was in your feelings enough to create a whole new cloned account only to get exposed and now both of your accounts are not valid . Next step -you will either change your username once again or create a third account to cloak from. You are now literally known for being a mentally impaired two troll account thread baiter pseudo faux pro race debater; predictable as fuk - you gotta lie to kick it on here. You’re dismissed.

Last edited:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Hilarious thread. Not going to lie, months ago I peeped that posters posts and didn’t even bother responding to the stuff he’d write. There are some posters that as soon as I see their name I don’t even bother reading what they write—I know what I’m dealing with and don’t feel like wasting words. :francis: