PSA: Strawberry, boo, please open up those PMs for the good of the Coli

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Its kinda funny because bcrusader really wants Strawberry to expose her PM's and at first I'm like, she just wants to see drama/foolery for her own lolz but really, Strawberry should expose those PMs cause dudes need to be called out on that.

I agree, but they will do everything in their power to keep that from happening because these dudes are probably simping on levels the world hasn't seen since the Renaissance era.

She has them in check and she knows it.
:mjlol:

Anyways the poster last night said he doesn't care if I put him on blast since nobody knows who he is (cuz he's an alias/"new" member)

After the type of conversations we have had, he should know better than to be mean or disrespectful to me openly on the Coli. :martin:.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Its kinda funny because bcrusader really wants Strawberry to expose her PM's and at first I'm like, she just wants to see drama/foolery for her own lolz but really, Strawberry should expose those PMs cause dudes need to be called out on that.
Why did y'all get my white Nubian princess banned before she could open up her PMs? :francis:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan