Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Ohhh ok,

:russell:

Why are you saying nikka/nikka/******?

I'm not saying it.

Those screenshots are posts from May that have since been edited (except maybe 1 or two cuz I had trouble finding them in a search but I edited the 2-3 posts that I found).

I also apologized.

And yet you're sittin here actin like I'm droppin n-bombs left and right.

What exactly do you want from me? I typed it apparently 4 times on the Coli, stopped, and edited the posts.

I never meant to hurt anyone and you know that but you still wanna throw me in Coli jail.

Yet there are posters on this forum that are actually racist that you never acknowledge. How convenient!

:umad:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
yall better tag me when yall make the thread.

When I finish watching the saints game I want to kick back with wings browse through the coli on a sunday evening :ahh:

Handle those eagles for us
vq1ndf.jpg

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I'm not saying it.

Those screenshots are posts from May that have since been edited (except maybe 1 or two cuz I had trouble finding them in a search but I edited the 2-3 posts that I found).

I also apologized.

And yet you're sittin here actin like I'm droppin n-bombs left and right.

What exactly do you want from me? I typed it apparently 4 times on the Coli, stopped, and edited the posts.

I never meant to hurt anyone and you know that but you still wanna throw me in Coli jail.

Yet there are posters on this forum that are actually racist that you never acknowledge. How convenient!

:umad:

:ohlawd:

Do you ever stick to your script? First you didn't say it. Then you only quoted someone with it in their name and now maybe you edited 2 or 3. :mjlol:

Had you just ignored me calling you out like you did all the other people (or how you were told to do because we know ignoring and not addressing every person who says anything to you is not your style) I would have dropped it. But no you couldn't help yourself. No coaching today huh?

Why would I be mad at a joke? Your whole existence here and the reactions to you are humorous.

Thanks for the apology tho.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.

Do you ever stick to your script? First you didn't say it. Then you only quoted someone with it in their name and now maybe you edited 2 or 3. :mjlol:

Had you just ignored me calling you out like you did all the other people (or how you were told to do because we know ignoring and not addressing every person who says anything to you is not your style) I would have dropped it. But no you couldn't help yourself. No coaching today huh?

Why would I be mad at a joke? Your whole existence here and the reactions to you are humorous.

Come add this to the thread... i even posted the perfect Gif for her bullshyt :sas2: that "Wake up now" gif is amazing for times like this

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica

Girl, choose your battles. What do you possibly have to gain by rehashing something that was discussed and dealt with a week ago in another thread?

Why not spend your time/energy going after posters that are actually racist if you care that much? Seriously.

Are you just jelly cuz my pm's are poppin? Cuz I really don't see why you felt the need to bring this up again...shyt don't make sense.

And it ain't no fukkin script:martin:

I posted that before I saw screen shots. I honestly searched for posts by me where I said it and nothing came up except me quoting other posters who said it because I wasn't typing it plural form in the search which I found out later when I saw the screen shots.

Do you remember every single word you typed in May? :comeon:

Also, is that bolder part a joke or something? Cuz I literally have at least 50 users on ignore so stop acting like I see every single post all the time. I immediately throw people with negative energy on my ignore list, this is no secret. (Although some people slip through the cracks from time to time)

I didn't even know bcrusader was posting in this thread until I logged out cuz I have her on ignore too...

Last edited:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Girl, choose your battles. What do you possibly have to gain by rehashing something that was discussed and dealt with a week ago in another thread?

Why not spend your time/energy going after posters that are actually racist if you care that much? Seriously.

Are you just jelly cuz my pm's are poppin? Cuz I really don't see why you felt the need to bring this up again...shyt don't make sense.

And it ain't no fukkin script:martin:

I posted that before I saw screen shots. I honestly searched for posts by me where I said it and nothing came up because I wasn't typing it plural form in the search which I found out later when I saw the screen shots.

Do you remember every single word you typed in May? :comeon:

*Sigh* it's no battle.

You don't know what I spend my time doing. Besides this is easy.

Please believe I have nothing to be jealous about :heh:

Look at you when your :cape: Aren't here

:mjlol:

Thanks again some people on TLR would like to see you. Gon now :coffee:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Black coli men + White women

:francis:

These weak ass nikkas in her PM's really got her head on swole and it's absolutely disgusting.
Its kinda funny because bcrusader really wants Strawberry to expose her PM's and at first I'm like, she just wants to see drama/foolery for her own lolz but really, Strawberry should expose those PMs cause dudes need to be called out on that.