PSA: Strawberry, boo, please open up those PMs for the good of the Coli

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
That's the point though, everything is good until they "turn sour", whatever that means, so they have to walk on eggshells around you so their actions won't be perceived as offensive to you.

Last night, one of your peasants made a lighthearted post in a thread and you took offence and threatened to expose him, he's been on hush since then because he's afraid to be exposed which brings me back to my original point, these males have given you too much power, whether or not you choose to use that power is another story, but you still have the power to use it nonetheless.

:mjlol:

Why you studying me so hard and watchin every move I make though? You seem to care about me more than some of the dudes in my pm's
:russ:

:dead:

Anyways the poster last night said he doesn't care if I put him on blast since nobody knows who he is (cuz he's an alias/"new" member)

After the type of conversations we have had, he should know better than to be mean or disrespectful to me openly on the Coli. :martin:

I never shyt on anyone or disrespect them if they don't deserve it, so I don't think anyone should shyt on me or disrespect me if I don't deserve it, especially if they've been fukkin around in my pm's
:ufdup:

Nobody needs to walk on eggshells.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
You know you want this to happen.

My minds telling me nooooo...

:patrice:

Which black crusader women? I don't get it...

Not sure who/what this is directed at.

It was directed at the thread in general. I wouldn't direct anything at you until you directly address saying nikka/nikka/****** :ld:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I would never expose anyone in my pm's unless they turned sour on me and did some shyt I didn't like.

It's happened twice already and it almost happened a 3rd time last night. :martin:

I respect all the men in my pm's and would never disrespect them and put them on blast. :wub:
Im not in your pms:blessed:

So fukk you:umad:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
@Raedawn07 I hope you have your biohazard suit ready because you're about to dig through the mess of fukkery that is the race gender bait thread in the bushes. Have fun! :salute:

Here wait, lemme tie this rope around my waist then yours..give it a firm tug when you're ready to come out of there and I'll help pull you out. I heard it's the deepest thread in all of the Coli so just be careful. You never know what kind of danger you might find lurkin down there in the bushes :lupe:

So Tc has thirst:ohhh:

:jbhmm:

Who's Tc?

Im not in your pms:blessed:

So fukk you:umad:

I never said you were

Why you tryin to come at me? I didn't even know you existed til you made this thread and I'm certainly not comin after you

Last edited:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I'll never understand why people wanna see other people's pms and inboxes so bad

people are nosey and love the gossip I guess

eap1l5.jpg