PSA: Strawberry, boo, please open up those PMs for the good of the Coli

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I was directed at the thread in general. I wouldn't direct anything at you until you directly address saying nikka/nikka/****** :ld:

this reminds me

@RookieToVet you gonna make that thread pleighboi
2yv8ot2.jpg

Raava

Staff member
Daps
@Raedawn07 I hope you have your biohazard suit ready because you're about to dig through the mess of fukkery that is the race gender bait thread in the bushes. Have fun! :salute:

Here wait, lemme tie this rope around my waist then yours..give it a firm tug when you're ready to come out of there and I'll help pull you out. I heard it's the deepest thread in all of the Coli so just be careful. You never know what kind of danger you might find lurkin down there in the bushes :lupe:

This thread is not going anywhere. I mod here. :mjlol: So F all this other stuff you typed. Here:

What's funny is you thinking you can hide behind that, so that means you know exactly what you are doing. :ufdup:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
This thread is not going anywhere. I mod here. :mjlol: So F all this other stuff you typed. Here:

What's funny is you thinking you can hide behind that. So you know exactly what you are doing. :ufdup:
Hide behind what? I'm not hiding. If you don't want to go into the bushes then check my content/past posts. :manny:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Hide behind what? I'm not hiding. If you don't want to go into the bushes then check my content/past posts. :manny:

I just posted screen shots of you saying it. I don't have to dig through anything. Mods can see edited post history to so just know if you edited it, it can still be seen. If I want to find your post all I need is the search feature. Its not hard

So you had previously said that you never said the word if if you were it was quoting another poster saying it. Screenshots have determined that is a lie. So address it.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I just posted screen shots of you saying it. I don't have to dig through anything. Mods can see edited post history to so just know if you edited it, it can still be seen. If I want to find your post all I need is the search feature. Its not hard

So you had previously said that you never said the word if if you were it was quoting another poster saying it. Screenshots have determined that is a lie. So address it.
she blocked me she will never see any of my post

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica

It's already been addressed by a post in my hater thread that got merged to the race and gender bait thread in the bushes

Now you can either go in the bushes or search my post history.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
she blocked me she will never see any of my post

Ohhh ok,

It's already been addressed by a post in my hater thread that got merged to the race and gender bait thread in the bushes

Now you can either go in the bushes or search my post history.
:russell:

Why are you saying nikka/nikka/******?