PS5 version of Redfall was cancelled by Microsoft

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The one thing I just don’t get about you sony fans is the fact that Sony has been doing shyt like this pretty much since they joined gaming and Microsoft has always been shytted on but now that Xbox is playing Sony games they are the bad guys lol

Do you think microsoft hasn’t bought timed exclusivity before? Did you just start playing games this generation?

Also again, no one is upset about redfall being exclusive, we all knew this lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
From the mind of someone that looks at things in a legal and literally sense.

That said, I *do* think MS has gone too broad with its “we just want more games in the hands of more players” PR, primarily because it leaves them open to attack over perfectly sensible business decisions
Thats a cute way to say “lying”

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The one thing I just don’t get about you sony fans is the fact that Sony has been doing shyt like this pretty much since they joined gaming and Microsoft has always been shytted on but now that Xbox is playing Sony games they are the bad guys lol
I say let them both have their exclusives. If it's good enough for one then it's good enough for the other.

Microsoft has slept walked through several console generations. The moment the company CEO gets serious about gaming and decides to put the full might of its balance sheet behind gaming suddenly exclusive games are a problem.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Do you think microsoft hasn’t bought timed exclusivity before? Did you just start playing games this generation?

Also again, no one is upset about redfall being exclusive, we all knew this lol
Has Xbox ever been as aggressive in exclusivity deals as Sony?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Has Xbox ever been as aggressive in exclusivity deals as Sony?

Mass effect 1 & 2
Dead rising series
Bioshock
Lost planet
Elder Scrolls Oblivion
Infinite Undiscovery
Lost Oddysey
Tales of Vesperia
Rise of The Tomb Raider
Titan Fall
sunset overdrive
Quantum break

This year they have several, STALKER 2, ARK 2, Benedict Fox, Replaced…etc. and I’m sure there are much much more im just not remembering. I specifically bought a 360 to play several of those games.