PS5 version of Redfall was cancelled by Microsoft

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
They’re acting like Arcane’s last game wasn’t a PlayStation timed exclusive published by microsoft. :pachaha::pachaha:
I can tell that by the reactions in this thread that these Stan’s thought Microsoft would drop hundreds of billions on these companies to keep everything multiplat fukkin delusional really :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I can tell that by the reactions in this thread that these Stan’s thought Microsoft would drop hundreds of billions on these companies to keep everything multiplat fukkin delusional really :mjlol:

No one thought that, thats the point :skip:

We’ve been saying from the start all that nice guy “exclusives are bad” phil talk was fugazi

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I would literally knock Phil Spencer the fukk out for lying.

tenor.gif

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
These 'They Lie Too' threads are weak.:francis:

All 3 companies use exclusive content to leverage the market in their favor. Zenimax/Bethesda games will not be on PlayStation platforms moving forward and everyone with common sense knew that back in 2021.

Does anyone actually believe any corporation would spend billions of dollars to support direct competition? Y'all really going to sit here all act like Microsoft committed a crime because they lied to a bunch of fanboys?

Do better brehs.