Elder Scrolls Oblivion
Infinite Undiscovery
Lost Oddysey
Tales of Vesperia
Rise of The Tomb Raider
Titan Fall
sunset overdrive
Quantum break

This year they have several, STALKER 2, ARK 2, Benedict Fox, Replaced…etc. and I’m sure there are much much more im just not remembering. I specifically bought a 360 to play several of those games.
:dead: My guy had to go back to the 360 era to find like 12 exclusive games that MS "locked" down. Half of which are now multiplats or where always timed exclusives

Now if you use this same metric starting with PlayStation 2 games you might take up a entire page with lots of those games NEVER seeing the light of another console besides playstation

:mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats the point :skip:

So if ff7 and the other square enix games eventually come to xbox, its ok?
Yes it matters if you taking everything and locking it up and letting everyone else starve.

By your own metric you just proved that Xbox history for locking up games is extremely tame in comparison to Sony.

Not getting a game or two here and there is fine, but Sony locking up decades worth of game development from studios. If MS wouldn't have bought Bethesda dudes would have had every single Bethesda game from deahloop, ghostwire and starfield on some kind of timed exclusive deal.

And that's just one company

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yes it matters if you taking everything and locking it up and letting everyone else starve.

By your own metric you just proved that Xbox history for locking up games is extremely tame in comparison to Sony.

Not getting a game or two here and there is fine, but Sony locking up decades worth of game development from studios. If MS wouldn't have bought Bethesda dudes would have had every single Bethesda game from deahloop, ghostwire and starfield on some kind of timed exclusive deal.

And that's just one company

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Mass effect 1 & 2
Dead rising series
Bioshock
Lost planet
Elder Scrolls Oblivion
Infinite Undiscovery
Lost Oddysey
Tales of Vesperia
Rise of The Tomb Raider
Titan Fall
sunset overdrive
Quantum break

This year they have several, STALKER 2, ARK 2, Benedict Fox, Replaced…etc. and I’m sure there are much much more im just not remembering. I specifically bought a 360 to play several of those games.
Other that Tales of, Elder Scrolls, and Rise of The Tomb Raider all those games were new IPs at the time.

Meanwhile Sony has pulled Spiderman off Xbox seemingly permanently made by a studio that made Sunset Overdrive for Xbox. They've seemingly pulled main line Final Fantasy games post XV off Xbox.

So it's ok for the market leader to leverage their marketshare to cut deals that keep major notable franchises and games off a completing platform but it's not ok for that competing platform to buy companies and decide some of the games they make will be exclusive?

Any day now youll be preaching how Sony buying Insomniac and putting Spiderman on them but not allowing that game on Xbox is wrong right? Nah we all know that's not happening.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
The thought of this nikka Phil acting like he's Gandhi in public. And really being Nino behind closed doors got me :mjlol:

6C2lKJ.gif

Think about it. He walks into ZeniMax' headquarters. See's the ps5 version of Redfall on some dev's monitor, and says "cancel that bytch":ufdup:
Didn't he claim he'll "buy another" publisher in the future to:ohhh:

Breh:russ:

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony been buying and cancelling fully developed finished games since they jumped into the industry.

:mjlol:

But let's act like a unannounced unfinished game was taken away from a group