PS5 version of Redfall was cancelled by Microsoft

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll were goofy as fukk to think that they wouldn't. Sony bout to slip up and not gobbling up SquareEnix and Capcom when they had the chance. Now both of them are about to drop GOTY contenders. :russ:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
These 'They Lie Too' threads are weak.:francis:

All 3 companies use exclusive content to leverage the market in their favor. Zenimax/Bethesda games will not be on PlayStation platforms moving forward and everyone with common sense knew that back in 2021.

Does anyone actually believe any corporation would spend billions of dollars to support direct competition? Y'all really going to sit here all act like Microsoft committed a crime because they lied to a bunch of fanboys?

Do better brehs.
Most people understood this. We know MS didn't spend billions to "play nice with the competition." They did it to corner the market and push them out. We know they'll say whatever the moment calls for in order to gain a favorable outcome or some good PR. Most people understand this. It's just that when people point it out, they're met with a bunch of weird accusations and deflections. These threads are funny for that reason.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Most people understood this. We know MS didn't spend billions to "play nice with the competition." They did it to corner the market and push them out. We know they'll say whatever the moment calls for in order to gain a favorable outcome or some good PR. It's just that when people point this out, they're met with a bunch of weird accusations and deflections. These threads are funny for that reason.
They still think this thread is about redfall :francis:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
The one thing I just don’t get about you sony fans is the fact that Sony has been doing shyt like this pretty much since they joined gaming and Microsoft has always been shytted on but now that Xbox is playing Sony games they are the bad guys lol