PS5 version of Redfall was cancelled by Microsoft

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
can i just jump in and ask why do y'all keep bringing up spiderman now that Sony has it... there are other comics out there that could be established in video game form and make bank... Image comics / Milestone Comics just sitting there no one calling...:mindblown:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
can i just jump in and ask why do y'all keep bringing up spiderman now that Sony has it... there are other comics out there that could be established in video game form and make bank... Image comics / Milestone Comics just sitting there no one calling...:mindblown:

Then they’d actually have to make a game of their own (thats not a racing game) :francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Because it was a game series that was on Xbox platform and a competitor had it removed. Not a new IP like Redfall. Like I said the same people up in arms over Xbox removing IPs from PlayStation said nothing or were gleeful when it happened the other way. It’s not about what’s happening it’s about in what direction games get removed from platforms that matter I guess.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Because it was a game series that was on Xbox platform and a competitor had it removed. Not a new IP like Redfall. Like I said the same people up in arms over Xbox removing IPs from PlayStation said nothing or were gleeful when it happened the other way. It’s not about what’s happening it’s about in what direction games get removed from platforms that matter I guess.

Spider-man was not removed, he’ still in other games, (Midnight Suns). Sonys spider-man is not on xbox

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

but didnt Sony have the spiderman game rights since the very first spiderman when Marvel sold them the right years ago tho!?!? :heh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This dude being dense on purpose. They BOTH had the same opportunity to get a Marvel game, one declined, the other took the offer now its "Sony took away Spider-Man". :mjlol:
They both have the SAME opportunity to buy pretty much anything yet y’all split hairs over when/where/how that happens :mjpls:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You Xbox FAGGITS got this nikka's cock so far down your esophagus you FAIL to listen to anything we say. listen up you faggit since you have probably have 3 tablespoons of Phil's cum in your eardrums:

Phil LIED in the past. This CURRENT clip doesn't negate the past. I HATE you fukking Xbox fakkits always defending this motherfukker Jesus. I'd beat the dog shyt out of you with a sock full of broken Playstation 2 controllers.

.lol

I just watched some Lowtiergod videos and I'm crying laughing so the energy is still here :russ: :russ:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I just watched some Lowtiergod videos and I'm crying laughing so the energy is still here :russ: :russ:

anchorman-emotion.gif

wunder

Pro
Daps
Other that Tales of, Elder Scrolls, and Rise of The Tomb Raider all those games were new IPs at the time.

Meanwhile Sony has pulled Spiderman off Xbox seemingly permanently made by a studio that made Sunset Overdrive for Xbox. They've seemingly pulled main line Final Fantasy games post XV off Xbox.

So it's ok for the market leader to leverage their marketshare to cut deals that keep major notable franchises and games off a completing platform but it's not ok for that competing platform to buy companies and decide some of the games they make will be exclusive?

Any day now youll be preaching how Sony buying Insomniac and putting Spiderman on them but not allowing that game on Xbox is wrong right? Nah we all know that's not happening.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
You shouldn't talk about things you're not fully aware of. MS turned down the chance to make a Spiderman game.