PS5 U.I.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Okay so even if it's off we can turn it back on and the game is automatically started from where we left off...:ehh: ok...

Quick resume let's you boot up multiple games to run in the background. You can have atleast 5 games running at the same time, switching between them at will.

On ps4 you cant have more than one game running and you can only open one other application alongside that game.

usually when you go from one game to another on ps4 it will say “do you want to close current application” it didn’t say that when he switched to destruction all stars which makes me think you will at least be able to have two games running

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stick to PS4 then. We need next gen tech around here :smugdraper:
You were looking to concern troll then. :ehh:

I can go into the Xbox thread and ask for the picture in picture feature or how do I see clips from developers in game. Y'all would be crying though :mjlol:

Oh, that Xbox UI rolling out now on Xbox One, can't wait to try it out on my current gen Xbox.

Why would I need to be playing five games at the same time tho???:dahell::heh: I mean I appreciate the gesture but damn breh...:mjlol:
Besides, the games load so fast on the PS5 and you can load directly into activities that it makes it unnecessary. You can literally select a game and load a particular scene up in a few seconds.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
You were looking to concern troll then. :ehh:

I can go into the Xbox thread and ask for the picture in picture feature or how do I see clips from developers in game. Y'all would be crying though :mjlol:

Oh, that Xbox UI rolling out now on Xbox One, can't wait to try it out on my current gen Xbox.

Besides, the games load so fast on the PS5 and you can load directly into activities that it makes it unnecessary. You can literally select a game and load a particular scene up in a few seconds.
What are you even saying here goof

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
*Plays Dumb*
22e630fa1abe66eede7d445b960a6cda.gif