PS5 U.I.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
usually when you go from one game to another on ps4 it will say “do you want to close current application” it didn’t say that when he switched to destruction all stars which makes me think you will at least be able to have two games running
The video started with him saying the game was already suspended from rest mode(Sackboy). When he went to Destruction All Stars, he loaded it up(for the first time it seems) and the game just started and it didn't say anything about closing the current game like it would on PS4.

You can try it out on PS4, you get a prompt to exit the game if you try to start up a second game obviously.

If the PS5 couldn't suspend multiple games, that would be a huge oversight to let you exit a game(without even saving potentially losing progress) and just start up another without a warning. Even the darn Switch warns you that you have to close the game before starting another.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Picture in picture was soooooo dope back when Xbox released I use to use it a decent lil bit.

Hopefully Xbox brings it back. With that said themes are dope on ps4... Looks like Xbox it's taking that but ps5 is getting rid of it?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Quick resume let's you boot up multiple games to run in the background. You can have atleast 5 games running at the same time, switching between them at will.

On ps4 you cant have more than one game running and you can only open one other application alongside that game.

Why would I need to be playing five games at the same time tho???:dahell::heh: I mean I appreciate the gesture but damn breh...:mjlol:
Stick to PS4 then. We need next gen tech around here :smugdraper:

I'm saying 5 games playing concurrently???:wtf:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
You really gonna play 5 games at the same time ADD no self control having ass...:mjlol::deadrose:

Brehs trying to shyt on you but I see where you're coming from. :yeshrug: I don't need the feature myself since I only play one to two games at a time any more than that I just get confused on controls.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Why would I need to be playing five games at the same time tho???:dahell::heh: I mean I appreciate the gesture but damn breh...:mjlol:

Why not?

:yeshrug:

You could play something else while waiting for your coli tekken tournament opponent.

You could be in the middle of a single player game and get sidetracked playing a few multiplayer games and the first game will still resume from where you left off.

I believe the vita had a similar feature.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs trying to shyt on you but I see where you're coming from. :yeshrug: I don't need the feature myself since I only play one to two games at a time any more than that I just get confused on controls.
8-D92-E4-B5-C570-4908-BBAB-DAA80-D60713-F.jpg

"Suspend your games."

It has it. Like I said if it just loaded up that Destruction game without no warning prompt it would exit Sackboy without saving, that would be a disastrous oversight.