PS5 U.I.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I know it wasn't just me that was confused by this. I leave games running like this all the time.

But apparently the LSX can do it with the console powered off and not in a rest mode?
The PS5 does it too , it mentions it right at the last second when the guy is about to power it off. It says something about suspending multiple games in rest mode.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I know it wasn't just me that was confused by this. I leave games running like this all the time.

But apparently the LSX can do it with the console powered off and not in a rest mode?

Okay so even if it's off we can turn it back on and the game is automatically started from where we left off...:ehh: ok...

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I mean PS4 does that now when I have one game playing still running in the background when I switch between programs tho..:dahell:

Quick resume let's you boot up multiple games to run in the background. You can have atleast 5 games running at the same time, switching between them at will.

On ps4 you cant have more than one game running and you can only open one other application alongside that game.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's just one game, the Xbox allows allows multiple games at the same time and switching between them smoothly.
Looks like it does have it since the game spaces have nearly instant loading into whatever activity so from the home screen he could have went back to Sackboy and loaded up right into that level he was playing.

Someone screenshotted it
8-D92-E4-B5-C570-4908-BBAB-DAA80-D60713-F.jpg

unknown.png

Plus when he went into Destruction All-Stars, it didn't say "exiting" Sackboy like it would have on PS4.