PS5 U.I.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Imagine a world without scrolling through stupid ass thumbnails, not having to hear the words "What's up, guys", or searching through a 10 minute video to find the 25 seconds of pertinent info you were looking for. :wow:

And seeing a bunch of spoilers in thumbnails from people trying to get clicks on there lets plays :stopitslime:

I think the UI is clean which is what I wanted, the biggest disappointment is no quick resume, I guess we can hope its added in the future

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Imagine a world without scrolling through stupid ass thumbnails, not having to hear the words "What's up, guys", or searching through a 10 minute video to find the 25 seconds of pertinent info you were looking for. :wow:

“And don’t forget to hit the subscribe button at the bottom for more awesome tips!”

:pacspit:

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
What is that???:patrice:
It keeps a few game states saved to the SSD so you can jump between them quickly via a menu and go right there you left off in the game, instead of a fresh boot up of the game.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It keeps a few game states saved to the SSD so you can jump between them quickly via a menu and go right there you left off in the game, instead of a fresh boot up of the game.

I mean PS4 does that now when I have one game playing still running in the background when I switch between programs tho..:dahell:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
that shyt with the jump in objectives and the game help feature...very nice

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I mean PS4 does that now when I have one game playing still running in the background when I switch between programs tho..:dahell:

I know it wasn't just me that was confused by this. I leave games running like this all the time.

But apparently the LSX can do it with the console powered off and not in a rest mode?