PS5 U.I.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
my nikka, you're talking about how many people viewed a video. A video about a UI

The fact you even for a second imagined anybody outside of your cult would remotely give a fukk is sohh sad and hilarious at the same time. If this was real life I'd be exiting the room backwards real slow :whoa:

You posting essays stanning for MS and talking about Sony conspiracy's while laying on your used mattress Court, foh you're the last person in the Arcadium who can pull the "real world" card on anybody :russ:

Go watch some more hot temp videos so you can keep us all in the loop about the sony conspiracy :duck:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You posting essays stanning for MS and talking about Sony conspiracy's while laying on your used mattress Court, foh you're the last person in the Arcadium who can pull the "real world" card on anybody :russ:

Go watch some more hot temp videos so you can keep us all in the loop about the sony conspiracy :duck:
I just did :sitdown:

And in the real world the internet version of reality doesn't exist. Now if you wanna smoke a Jay and sip on some casamigos before hitting up the craps tables? Real world says hello.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Duke got up at 3 a.m., no breakfast first, just to respond back to him. Don't give him any serious dialogue. He epitomizes with Loaded Lux aptly calls, "A Lost nikka".

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
:russell:

Same shyt as the PS4 just organized better. I expected much more, at the very least they should have gotten rid of the need to boot a main menu. Albeit the PS4 UI is horrible.

They could have done a lot more with the system, dual boot games/programs, quick switch, miniplayer, etc. It is clean tho

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
PS3 had a better interface than 4 to me. It used to change up the menu themes and start playing music based on the game you highlighted. That shyt was raw

all that forced social media video feed shyt on the 4 is :hhh: