PS5 U.I.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we got an entire thread dedicated to the fact the Xbox UI is not 4k :mjlol:
if it were Sony no one would give a fukk and if a thread were made all the stans in that thread clowning MS would downplay it
dumbass fanboy wars:mjlol:
:lolbron: U see my tag? That was due to defending the PS4 Pro's "faux K" back in 2016. Trust me these guys care.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
If it's only between two games that's quick resume for two games
I want it for at least 5 games, same as MS
The swithch to Destruction All Stars took 2 seconds
That would be a waste if you couldn't quick resume between at least 5 games with 2 second loading

Looks like a duck:jbhmm:

this is why I hate fanboy wars you can't have a conversation on here without some agenda involved
stans trying to downplay quick resume just in case the ps5 doesn't have it:mjlol:
if it has it all of a sudden quick resume will be great again :mjlol:

Quacks like a duck:patrice:

sell a digital only console without quick resume brehs

Must be a duck:sas1:

we got an entire thread dedicated to the fact the Xbox UI is not 4k :mjlol:
if it were Sony no one would give a fukk and if a thread were made all the stans in that thread clowning MS would downplay it
dumbass fanboy wars:mjlol:

Totally not into fanboy console wars he says.:sas2:

Daps
Looks like a duck:jbhmm:

Quacks like a duck:patrice:

Must be a duck:sas1:

Totally not into fanboy console wars he says.:sas2:
:mjlol:
Let me guess you think I'm an xbot too?
Be able to load a game in two seconds due to the fast PS5 SSD but have no quick resume brehs
Switching between games and starting where you left off within 2 seconds or less would be amazing

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:
Let me guess you think I'm an xbot too?
Be able to load a game in two seconds due to the fast PS5 SSD but have no quick resume brehs
Switching between games and starting where you left off within 2 seconds or less would be amazing

50c.png

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
i got tired of it real quick, i kind of skimmed through the video.
i don't see the PSN anywhere. it seems built in the UI ?

either way, good for sony for dropping the UI. now we just wait till nov 12th.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
this is why I hate fanboy wars you can't have a conversation on here without some agenda involved
stans trying to downplay quick resume just in case the ps5 doesn't have it:mjlol:
if it has it all of a sudden quick resume will be great again :mjlol:

shyt is eyeroll inducing. Most of the features we enjoy in modern day gaming aren't exactly necessities. Gamers just 7 years ago did just fine without app suspending. You don't need them, but it's nice to have the luxury. I have a couple of PS5's pre-ordered but half the room going postal at the slightest hint of anything other than praise heaped towards Sony is borderline cult shyt. Like, some of you are over the age of 30. Get a grip.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
shyt is eyeroll inducing. Most of the features we enjoy in modern day gaming aren't exactly necessities. Gamers just 7 years ago did just fine without app suspending. You don't need them, but it's nice to have the luxury. I have a couple of PS5's pre-ordered but half the room going postal at the slightest hint of anything other than praise heaped towards Sony is borderline cult shyt. Like, some of you are over the age of 30. Get a grip.
They do this with everything.

Suddenly backwards compatibility is a trash feature and cross platform play is useless. These nikkas probably said that rumble was overrated back when Sony removed rumble features from the six axis controller. They thought party chat was a non factor.

It reminds me of iphone users arguing that multitasking was a pointless feature in a phone before iPhones had a task manager.

:hhh: