Daps
my backlog is over 400 deep :to:
tenor.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Gamepass plus 4 free games a month will keep that log growing. Then games I didn't get to will be on sale, so I've already calculated I'll never get to all of them. The amount of hours it would take to finish 400 games isn't worth it imo. Life is too short for all that. And that backlog was just for Xbox, I got a handful of PlayStation games I need to tackle and even more nintendo games. My real number is more like 700 and I know how to download shyt for free so it's on my to do list but I don't know :to:

Daps
Gamepass plus 4 free games a month will keep that log growing. Then games I didn't get to will be on sale, so I've already calculated I'll never get to all of them. The amount of hours it would take to finish 400 games isn't worth it imo. Life is too short for all that. And that backlog was just for Xbox, I got a handful of PlayStation games I need to tackle and even more nintendo games. My real number is more like 700 and I know how to download shyt for free so it's on my to do list but I don't know :to:
better start prioritizing the best games first and the shyttier games later
it can be done but you can't take your time trying to complete everything in the game just do what you have to do and get to the end
if you are playing on the highest difficulties :mjlol:
you put yourself in this hole, time to dig yourself out :ufdup:
I'm completing my backlog it's gonna happen one day :mjlit:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This PS5 UI video has more views than all of the 'Final Xbox Series X' previews combined.
Game and Tech websites salty that they didn't get preview units weeks in advance, and to this day, no word from Sony to confirm whether or not they are getting any.
They gonna have to review their personal store bought retail units :mjlol:

Good. fukk em :yeshrug:

My feet hurt too you ain't no betta than me :pachaha:

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Where do you get statistics like this from Dr Umar Johnson, tell us:stopitslime:

I’m not gonna go back and forth with you breh.
Everyone here knows how to validate this. Don’t be obtuse. Its as simple as checking what’s trending in games.

Microsofts strategy of sending units to every youtuber under the sun with strict NDAs and preview dates just to have them release videos all on the same day is good. They are all essentially acting as MS PR.

The previews coming out are boring (all say the exact same thing, same talking points) but having someone else say good things about you is better than saying it yourself.

Meanwhile Sony has been keeping mystique around their system up until this point. Its like rappers and entertainers in the 90s compared to the tweet everything generation we have today.

Different strategies are being employed. Its interesting to see. Personally, I like getting in on something with the first wave of people and having some wonder and own discovery.

But I don't fault MS for taking their route. Its needed. They need the awareness and press. Even when its just a bunch of people timing loading screens and playing a bunch of old games.

Look breh, everyone here knows Quick Resume is dope and its unlikely Sony has anything as robust.

But the PS5 UI as a whole, looks much more interesting and useful.

But all this is secondary. People care about games (new games). I personally know 2 people who are off Playstation due to games.

When MS bought Bethesda, I know someone who all but canceled their PS5 order and is currently in the process of building a PC.

I know another guy who was on the fence and decided to go Xbox since it will have Fallout/Elder Scrolls/Starfield etc.

Its all about the games.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Everyone here knows how to validate this. Don’t be obtuse. Its as simple as checking what’s trending in games.

Microsofts strategy of sending units to every youtuber under the sun with strict NDAs and preview dates just to have them release videos all on the same day is good. They are all essentially acting as MS PR.

The previews coming out are boring (all say the exact same thing, same talking points) but having someone else say good things about you is better than saying it yourself.

Meanwhile Sony has been keeping mystique around their system up until this point. Its like rappers and entertainers in the 90s compared to the tweet everything generation we have today.

Different strategies are being employed. Its interesting to see. Personally, I like getting in on something with the first wave of people and having some wonder and own discovery.

But I don't fault MS for taking their route. Its needed. They need the awareness and press. Even when its just a bunch of people timing loading screens and playing a bunch of old games.

Look breh, everyone here knows Quick Resume is dope and its unlikely Sony has anything as robust.

But all this is secondary. People care about games (new games). I personally know 2 people who are off Playstation due to games.

When MS bought Bethesda, I know someone who all but canceled their PS5 order and is currently in the process of building a PC.

I know another guy who was on the fence and decided to go Xbox since it will have Fallout/Elder Scrolls/Starfield etc.

Its all about the games.

No you don't you spend time on the internet making stories up wouldn't be surprised if you was related to @PS5

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Its all about the games.
Sorry Umar but your trending story doesn't provide the numbers I called you out on. So you made that up. You're also wrong about how Microsoft is doing things. This is how shyt is done, Sony isn't doing what they supposed to do and you're acting like it's a strategy :laff: yeah, to fukk you over. hide problems so you'll still buy it. Can't have people thinking your system runs hot or can't have games be compared. All these things would shape opinions so they are doing things differently because Microsoft for two years been touting how they got the most powerful system.

They do, and it was gonna be cheaper, Sony was aiming for $600. They will take a severe hit on the ps5 digital. And once both systems are in the wild? :mjlol: hype can only carry you so far