PS5 U.I.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but they not giving preview games and systems to us!!!! :damn:
I need someone in a Youtube thumbnail like this to feel confident in my purchase brehs!

dda12c587120e5e4378a01f31e812672.jpg

"You won't believe what I found out about the PS5!!"

Half A $

Pro
Daps
but they not giving preview games and systems to us!!!! :damn:

imagine concern trolling to the point where you act like it's bad thing random cac nerds on youtube don't get an early copy of a console.

Like Apple haven't been dropping new Iphones a week after revealing them for the last decade or something.

Act like the market leader with over 110m consoles sold, with 3 out of 4 consoles selling over 100m has to whore themselves out like their rent money is due like MS have been

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
imagine concern trolling to the point where you act like it's bad thing random cac nerds on youtube don't get an early copy of a console.

Like Apple haven't been dropping new Iphones a week after revealing them for the last decade or something.

Act like the market leader with over 110m consoles sold, with 3 out of 4 consoles selling over 100m has to whore themselves out like their rent money is due like MS have been
So if apple fukks over a bunch of cacs it's cool if Sony acts all suspect. Probably nothing, those Xbox stans man I tell ya....

These stories and more on this episode of.. The Twilight Zone :dahell:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You do court

You better keep upping the view counts on the MS quick resume vid, falling behind
my nikka, you're talking about how many people viewed a video. A video about a UI

The fact you even for a second imagined anybody outside of your cult would remotely give a fukk is sohh sad and hilarious at the same time. If this was real life I'd be exiting the room backwards real slow :whoa: