PS5 U.I.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I love how simple it is. Finding anything on my XBOX One is like an Easter egg hunt.

My son’s grandparents got him an Xbox One for Christmas a few years ago and I hated navigating it. I was hoping PS5 found the happy medium between that and the PS4 and it feels like they almost nailed it

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
My son’s grandparents got him an Xbox One for Christmas a few years ago and I hated navigating it. I was hoping PS5 found the happy medium between that and the PS4 and it feels like they almost nailed it

Yeah man it's terrible. The first version of the UI look sexy AF but it was absolute trash to use. I also hated that they would take up valuable real estate to place Ads...that was just foul.

Daps
It does have it. As of now we don’t know how robust it is
If it's only between two games that's quick resume for two games
I want it for at least 5 games, same as MS
The swithch to Destruction All Stars took 2 seconds
That would be a waste if you couldn't quick resume between at least 5 games with 2 second loading

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this is why I hate fanboy wars you can't have a conversation on here without some agenda involved
stans trying to downplay quick resume just in case the ps5 doesn't have it:mjlol:
if it has it all of a sudden quick resume will be great again :mjlol:

I mean, I personally can’t see myself using it that much cause I only play one game at a time but I get its usage for some. Good for streamers that play multiple games at once also.

I usually get a get, get hype and no life it and take a break and rinse and repeat that for a while

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
S
this is why I hate fanboy wars you can't have a conversation on here without some agenda involved
stans trying to downplay quick resume just in case the ps5 doesn't have it:mjlol:
if it has it all of a sudden quick resume will be great again :mjlol:

Or Sony doesn't put a blusterous name on everything like MS does :ehh:

Daps
S

Or Sony doesn't put a blusterous name on everything like MS does :ehh:
we got an entire thread dedicated to the fact the Xbox UI is not 4k :mjlol:
if it were Sony no one would give a fukk and if a thread were made all the stans in that thread clowning MS would downplay it
dumbass fanboy wars:mjlol:

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Looks fly as hell.

That help shyt seems kinda gimmicky like I ain’t actually gonna use it 6 months from now or developers aren’t either but we’ll see

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
we got an entire thread dedicated to the fact the Xbox UI is not 4k :mjlol:
if it were Sony no one would give a fukk and if a thread were made all the stans in that thread clowning MS would downplay it
dumbass fanboy wars:mjlol:

I think we will see the full feature list when Sony releases it.