PS5 reviews are in! You won't believe what critics are saying!

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
1) 2-3 exclusives out the gate when they took the entire current gen off with new good exclusives? :francis:
2) they still weren't beating PS5 in sales no matter what.

If Halo looked like that next shyt, along with Flight Simulator and maybe something like Fable, it would be a whole different ball game. Launches are routinely bad now. Really needs to stop. Companies act like they decide to launch consoles in 6 months.

What I’m hearing from all these reviews and videos is that microsoft prioritized boot speed (because of the higher gpu cap) and resolution and sony prioritized a higher framerates for a lower resolution for BC

All the ps4 BC games have steady framerates at 60fps while Microsoft’s dip because of the resolution

Basically.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
If Halo looked like that next shyt, along with Flight Simulator and maybe something like Fable, it would be a whole different ball game. Launches are routinely bad now. Really needs to stop. Companies act like they decide to launch consoles in 6 months.

Basically.

You forget that Covid fukked this year up. There were like ah least three other PS5 exclusives set to drop that for that push back.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Maybe. Either way the activity cards like you said will load directly into the game from the menu into whatever specific activity is set +very fast boot times kind of negates this.
They should have an activity card that will load your save data from the UI and boots right into it, that would make quick resume nearly pointless on the ps5.

:yeshrug:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This @O.T.I.S. fakkit gotta be the biggest hater on this subforum. nikka's clocked hundreds of hours on Grounded and other GamePass games but has the nerve to tell other people they have no life. Hates single player games but the only one willing to play multiplayer with his angry ass are his girlfriend's kids who probably hate him.

The nerve of a nikka who plays Game Pass games to tell someone else to get a life. Have some self-respect, man, life is too short to be putting in dozens of hours into Grounded, fighting insects and shyt :smh:

I hope that by the time Bethesda craps out a new AAA exclusive five years from now you will have matured and no longer making angry posts that no one responds to. Weirdo.
This the same nikka that was on my dikk a couple days ago :mjlol:

Gonna tag me in an essay he wrote about me AGAIN when I barely acknowledge his existence...

This subforum pathetic af... ran by like 4 lonely, 40 year old Playstation fakkits who spend their entire time on the Coli circle jerking each other off and creating trash threads and get mad if you check them on it or troll them back...

nikka mad because after he plays Miles Morales for 5 hours its back to the reality of being alone and fatherless in mommas basement

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
This the same nikka that was on my dikk a couple days ago :mjlol:

Gonna tag me in an essay he wrote about me AGAIN when I barely acknowledge his existence...

This subforum pathetic af... ran by like 4 lonely, 40 year old Playstation fakkits who spend their entire time on the Coli circle jerking each other off and creating trash threads and get mad if you check them on it or troll them back...

nikka mad because after he plays Miles Morales for 5 hours its back to the reality of being alone and fatherless in mommas basement
Someone's ANGWYYY

ms9hodtk6wq51.jpg

Stop harassing those kids, breh, they don't want to play Grounded with your PTSD having ass.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Someone's ANGWYYY

ms9hodtk6wq51.jpg

Stop harassing those kids, breh, they don't want to play Grounded with your PTSD having ass.
You bytch ass fakkits always saying the same shyt:mjlol:

nikka tagged me at 4am with 3 paragraphs and when I respond its “aRe u mAdD”:mjlol:

I’m getting money and working out, p*ssy could never make me mad... someone’s lonely again on a friday night:mjlol:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
You bytch ass fakkits always saying the same shyt:mjlol:

nikka tagged me at 4am with 3 paragraphs and when I respond its “aRe u mAdD”:mjlol:

I’m getting money and working out, p*ssy could never make me mad... someone’s lonely again on a friday night:mjlol:
You are the literal personification of this meme:

dTcAHZc.jpeg

Your smilies can't hide the fact that you're an unlovable piece of shyt. Get some therapy, nikka. Keep it off the internet.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You are the literal personification of this meme:

dTcAHZc.jpeg

Your smilies can't hide the fact that you're an unlovable piece of shyt. Get some therapy, nikka. Keep it off the internet.
Yet you’re the one that keeps tagging me at 3am, writing me paragraphs you Trump loving pedo :mjlol:

You need to take your own advice you lonely bum, log off :picard:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You forget that Covid fukked this year up. There were like ah least three other PS5 exclusives set to drop that for that push back.
I'm fully aware, just making an expansion of the point. I'm not complaining at all. I get PC level Destiny 2, VRR, 120 fps and drastically reduced load times, so I'm good for now. Might get Cyberpunk also.

Last edited:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Yet you’re the one that keeps tagging me at 3am, writing me paragraphs you Trump loving pedo :mjlol:

You need to take your own advice you lonely bum, log off :picard:
:picard: the only pedo here is the dude forcing his "girl's" kids to play Grounded with him. What's REALLY happening in those chats :wtb:

You aren't sending kids your microscopic dikk pics, are you? Pathetic. If only Xbox had tighter control of its chats :smh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This @O.T.I.S. fakkit gotta be the biggest hater on this subforum. nikka's clocked hundreds of hours on Grounded and other GamePass games but has the nerve to tell other people they have no life. Hates single player games but the only one willing to play multiplayer with his angry ass are his girlfriend's kids who probably hate him.

The nerve of a nikka who plays Game Pass games to tell someone else to get a life. Have some self-respect, man, life is too short to be putting in dozens of hours into Grounded, fighting insects and shyt :smh:

I hope that by the time Bethesda craps out a new AAA exclusive five years from now you will have matured and no longer making angry posts that no one responds to. Weirdo.
There's another dude on here that hates just as bad but I won't name him due to his incessant rambling and screaming. I can't with some of these nikkas :smh: