PS5 reviews are in! You won't believe what critics are saying!

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Harriet-Tubman-quote-on-slaves-and-freedom.jpg

@Microsoft stanboys
:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

y’all taking this shyt too far...you really gonna evoke the spirit of harriet tubman in a gaming thread?

“Don’t be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn’t do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn’t know what you know today.”
— Malcolm X

:wow:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:picard: the only pedo here is the dude forcing his "girl's" kids to play Grounded with him. What's REALLY happening in those chats :wtb:

You aren't sending kids your microscopic dikk pics, are you? Pathetic. If only Xbox had tighter control of its chats :smh:
Now I’m forcing:mjlol:

your a pedo because you keep bringing up my homies kids just because we ALL play a videogame with them... why they on your mind at 2am fakkit:mjlol:

And you did the same shyt last week... tagging me with essays because I said something to another nikka about dikkriding a PS5

You that mad over a system you cac-pedo? Stop bringing up kids because your feelings hurt weird ass nikka:mjlol:

And stop tagging me at 2am with essays. Your own family probably don’t even acknowledge you, is that why you on here 2am on a Saturday morning looking for someone to talk...

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Now I’m forcing:mjlol:

your a pedo because you keep bringing up my homies kids just because we ALL play a videogame with them... why they on your mind at 2am fakkit:mjlol:

And you did the same shyt last week... tagging me with essays because I said something to another nikka about dikkriding a PS5

You that mad over a system you cac-pedo? Stop bringing up kids because your feelings hurt weird ass nikka:mjlol:

And stop tagging me at 2am with essays. Your own family probably don’t even acknowledge you, is that why you on here 2am on a Saturday morning looking for someone to talk...
Better not hear you say cac this or cac that ever, fakkit, you got Phil Spencer's dikk so far down your throat he's practically ass-fukking you :dame:

Oh, and I'm in New York, it's 11:02 AM :umad:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Better not hear you say cac this or cac that ever, fakkit, you got Phil Spencer's dikk so far down your throat he's practically ass-fukking you :dame:

Oh, and I'm in New York, it's 11:02 AM :umad:
You are a cac tho:mjlol:

and you got my dikk in your mouth... again.

Just like last week when you needed father-figure attention and you tagged me in another thread writing paragraphs then apologized like a bytch:mjlol:

And yeah, you been tagging me for over 8 hours, so since 2am your time cac-pedo:mjlol:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
You are a cac tho:mjlol:

and you got my dikk in your mouth... again.

Just like last week when you needed father-figure attention and you tagged me in another thread writing paragraphs then apologized like a bytch:mjlol:

And yeah, you been tagging me for over 8 hours, so since 2am your time cac-pedo:mjlol:
Your sister/ brother/ whatever is burning in hell, I'ma go piss on their fukking graves while you play grounded with your fakkit orphaned nephew :umad:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Your sister/ brother/ whatever is burning in hell, I'ma go piss on their fukking graves while you play grounded with your fakkit orphaned nephew :umad:
Damn, hurt your fakkit ass feelings again, huh pedo :mjlol:

I bet you heard “pathetic” alot while being raised by a single mother:mjlol: