PS5 reviews are in! You won't believe what critics are saying!

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Damn, hurt your fakkit ass feelings again, huh pedo :mjlol:

I bet you heard “pathetic” alot while being raised by a single mother:mjlol:
A fakkit with no father is gonna try to raise his orphaned "nephew" to be a bigger fakkit than he is :mjlol:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
What's with the anger friends?

If people prefer gamepass so what?

If people want to pay 50$ for miles so what? ( I know I am)

If sony exclusives don't matter why the disparate sales numbers? Yes god of war doesn't outsell madden or call of duty. That's not proof having the exclusives as a potential option doesn't factor into the decision.

I know I'd rather have PS5 simply because I can play all those big 3rd party games, AND have the amazing sony exclusives.

I must say gamepass is a bit overhyped. I've had it for 6 months and find myself installing games I don't want to play to convince myself it's worth it.

So far only Outer Worlds, Forza horizon, and Hollow Knight (already owned) have actually gotten any burn in that 6 months.

Everything else just seems like generic filler. When Doom Eternal hits PC gamepass Ill get that. I will keep gamepass for a while don't get me wrong, but I don't think it's quite this bastion of amazing games it gets sold as.( at least not yet)

Honestly though it's just games. Cats are really upset in here :lolbron::picard:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
fakkit nikka, fakkit nephew, dead sister, what a tragedy. Better than The Last of Us 1 & 2 combined :wow:
Who are you confusing me with you homotional pedo :mjlol:

Both sisters in college, nephews in HS/Military, etc etc...

This bytch nikka in his feelings if he got to conjure up dead people to try to shyt on:russ:

Over a videogame console:wow:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Who are you confusing me with you homotional pedo :mjlol:

Both sisters in college, nephews in HS/Military, etc etc...

This bytch nikka in his feelings if he got to conjure up dead people to try to shyt on:russ:

Over a videogame:wow:
The only thing more grounded than Grounded are your nephew's parents:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/im-...w-and-ive-never-had-to-do-this-before.503563/

Like I said, fakkit raising his fakkit nephew to be an even bigger fakkit - that easily beats The Last Of Us :wow:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It’s Saturday morning... sun is out, birds is chirpin, roosters roosterin..

But angry fakkits is wishing death on nikkas families over a videgame system :wow:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
What's with the anger friends?

If people prefer gamepass so what?

If people want to pay 50$ for miles so what? ( I know I am)

If sony exclusives don't matter why the disparate sales numbers? Yes god of war doesn't outsell madden or call of duty. That's not proof having the exclusives as a potential option doesn't factor into the decision.

I know I'd rather have PS5 simply because I can play all those big 3rd party games, AND have the amazing sony exclusives.

I must say gamepass is a bit overhyped. I've had it for 6 months and find myself installing games I don't want to play to convince myself it's worth it.

So far only Outer Worlds, Forza horizon, and Hollow Knight (already owned) have actually gotten any burn in that 6 months.

Everything else just seems like generic filler. When Doom Eternal hits PC gamepass Ill get that. I will keep gamepass for a while don't get me wrong, but I don't think it's quite this bastion of amazing games it gets sold as.( at least not yet)

Honestly though it's just games. Cats are really upset in here :lolbron::picard:
We just having fun :ehh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Mall-Security-Guard-Doesnt-Care-For-Most-Things.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Your nephew's parents wish they were living a life, pathetic or otherwise :umad:
From the way you’re talking cac and the way you’re screaming for attention, your about a couple days away from committing that yourself :mjlol:

Dont worry... it will probably be the same as it is now for you in mommas basement... cold and lonely:mjlol: