PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

Daps
woke up at 640 checked my phoen saw teh alert was at 635 and i missed the target restock.

this bots are annoying as fukk. cant grab a pair of shoes cant get a ps5. its ridiculous. at some point the people who are behind htem will be fucekd when supply exceeds demand. shyt if i were sony or any company i would do everything i could to make sure of that even if that meant no pre order and 1-2 unit max per IP address.

im just salty:to:
who knows what that point will be breh
COVID has fukked up production and supplies everywhere, especially for sillicone parts/chips
It also fukked up/slowed down by sea transport
This is why you heard reports of Sony delivering the PS5s by air but that is also limited
This shyt might be common through all of 2021
Unprecedented demand, especially from new PS owners as well as a large amount of PS4 owners who want to upgrade right now, combined with limited supplies and production means :francis:

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
Word. I actually tried to buy one and my bank declined it so I waited 5 minutes and managed to get another one.:dead:
Which site you got it off?:ohhh:
Grabbed one from Walmart right when they went live. Then went into GameStop and ordered one same day.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
who knows what that point will be breh
COVID has fukked up production and supplies everywhere, especially for sillicone parts/chips
It also fukked up/slowed down by sea transport
This is why you heard reports of Sony delivering the PS5s by air but that is also limited
This shyt might be common through all of 2021
Unprecedented demand, especially from new PS owners as well as a large amount of PS4 owners who want to upgrade right now, combined with limited supplies and production means :francis:
nikka if you don't get the fukk with this doom and gloom :mjlol:

This isn't Nintendo we're talking about. People will have PS5s at or around launch.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Cant believe people are stressing over this. Y’all gonna be alright. U will get a ps5 don’t worry

But I guess it’s easy for me to say since I don’t want one at all right now

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:dahell: was the point of this dumbass comment?

:mjlol:

I’m assuming it’s a sour grapes situation with him.

3pXBl2G01i22CUO7UHwPVMolkn7Bnq1_hbBlswhTCUqedowu8hVq_FyCcYrnsVPIJ_spwJgwkUelrrfdQmE5jsViy0ATssYKtL7axKAW8KWHzsorLGzdC9-t6158h13Vzi8m8GN1zLSbh7hweiCFt4_uzUog3d9RhWA

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
nikka if you don't get the fukk with this doom and gloom :mjlol:

This isn't Nintendo we're talking about. People will have PS5s at or around launch.
Maybe if this was pre-pandemic. We are 9 months in and rubbing alcohol is still hard to find. We are probably going to be dealing with PS5 shortages well into mid-2021