PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

Daps
Maybe if this was pre-pandemic. We are 9 months in and rubbing alcohol is still hard to find. We are probably going to be dealing with PS5 shortages well into mid-2021
yep
maybe we're wrong at least everyone gets to enjoy next gen
I know I couldn't wait because I am tired of load screens and the jet engine :stopitslime:
but COVID and the way things are going makes me doubt that
people think Sony is doing air transport for no reason?
they can't by sea those means are decimated
silicione chips/parts are in limited supply but in very high demand
COVID has slowed down manufacturing and distribution and this will have ramifications going into 2021
Demand is at an all time high with video games more popular than ever
I know I'm not the only PS4 owner tired of load screens and their loud ass PS4
If Sony had 30 mil PS5s available to March, they would sell out all 30 mil
Being able to play pretty much all your PS4 backlog in 4k/60 w/ minimal load times w/ next gen games coming makes it a no brainer for a lot of people
The release of each AAA game combined with bot boys will exacerbate the issue

Last edited:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
But there’s supposed to be atleast 5 million PS5s by the end of 2021. I don’t think they sold 5 million pre orders already.

Daps
"Back in stock"
cM12cgBUGfduw.gif

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Don’t see a point of getting this yet when hZd gow and miles Spider-Man all coming to ps4 :manny:
this might be a powerful post but end of day, you want to be the cool kid on the block by having a ps5 on launch day. i don't know about you, but ordering the ps5 as a preorder was pretty easy for me. bestbuy did not take my credit card on file but they ended up taking my paypal instead. everything is going smooth. i get mine on the 12th of november. i only preordered one game that is the miles morales and it is the launch edition.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this might be a powerful post but end of day, you want to be the cool kid on the block by having a ps5 on launch day. i don't know about you, but ordering the ps5 as a preorder was pretty easy for me. bestbuy did not take my credit card on file but they ended up taking my paypal instead. everything is going smooth. i get mine on the 12th of november. i only preordered one game that is the miles morales and it is the launch edition.
Yuh I just found out by going to bestbuy.com and looking at ps4 games and saw miles Spider-Man gonna be out on ps4 and the horizon 2 also. I’ll wait

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Yuh I just found out by going to bestbuy.com and looking at ps4 games and saw miles Spider-Man gonna be out on ps4 and the horizon 2 also. I’ll wait
yeah, if i were you, i would keep the ps4 for maybe several more months and then move on to the ps5. you could wait longer if they decide to release a pro or slim edition. i don't have a ps5 or any gaming device other than my computer so my situation is different than yours. i look forward to the ps5 on launch day . i had my account banned by sony but recently they unbanned it because i told them too.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yeah, if i were you, i would keep the ps4 for maybe several more months and then move on to the ps5. you could wait longer if they decide to release a pro or slim edition. i don't have a ps5 or any gaming device other than my computer so my situation is different than yours. i look forward to the ps5 on launch day . i had my account banned by sony but recently they unbanned it because i told them too.
Yes your situation is completely different. It’s like me going from a iPhone 11 to a 12. No need

but you it’s like going from Android to iPhone

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yes your situation is completely different. It’s like me going from a iPhone 11 to a 12. No need

but you it’s like going from Android to iPhone

iphone 11 - 12 = one year difference

ps4 - ps5= 8 year difference in technology

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
iphone 11 - 12 = one year difference

ps4 - ps5= 8 year difference in technology
Don’t care how much better the graphics look or load times or whatever...at the end of the day it’s all about the games. When they stop making exclusives on ps4 and it’s on ps5 only that’s when I’ll cop