PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Has anyone actually gotten another ps5 from target since the initial release...?

Keep getting alerts, look instantly and nothing...target on they dwade pump fake bullshyt I swear :beli:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Has anyone actually gotten another ps5 from target since the initial release...?

Keep getting alerts, look instantly and nothing...target on they dwade pump fake bullshyt I swear :beli:

for the consoles, by the time you get the alert it’s already too late

you virtually have to babysit these sites

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
for the consoles, by the time you get the alert it’s already too late

you virtually have to babysit these sites

That’s why I’m giving up on DE. Whether its a shadow restock or an announced one it’s just impossible to add one to your cart and check out in time. Websites can’t even handle the traffic

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps

I've had a chance to get one everytime I got the alert except for this morning. I think the Target well is dry, hell for all we know its finna be a drought until 2021:wow:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
woke up at 640 checked my phoen saw teh alert was at 635 and i missed the target restock.

this bots are annoying as fukk. cant grab a pair of shoes cant get a ps5. its ridiculous. at some point the people who are behind htem will be fucekd when supply exceeds demand. shyt if i were sony or any company i would do everything i could to make sure of that even if that meant no pre order and 1-2 unit max per IP address.

im just salty:to:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can’t see myself locking myself out of the option of physical discs just because I save $100 upfront. :yeshrug:Yeah games aren’t played off the disc, but I rather pay extra up front and save money in the long run than just being locked to Sony’s store.