PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep. My pre-order has had the charge on and off already twice in two weeks.

Yeah they don’t play at all.

The way some people out here mismanage their money, there’s just no way they would last until the shipping date.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Did most of the brehs who got the preorder buy it on a mobile app or through the store website? I tried to get it on BestBuy.com and Walmart.com and it was sold out in less than a minute. Would I have a better chance on the apps?:patrice:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Did most of the brehs who got the preorder buy it on a mobile app or through the store website? I tried to get it on BestBuy.com and Walmart.com and it was sold out in less than a minute. Would I have a better chance on the apps?:patrice:
i got my ps5 on the store website:yeshrug: and i was on my computer:ehh: now that i think of it i never buy anything via mobile/app

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I went directly to the website from my phone for mine. Im usually clicking links that redirect to the website

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I understand being out of consoles but how the fukk are they out of headphones and have been since day 1 :mjtf:

I hate having to work to spend my money, wtf is causing a headphone shortage that no other headphone manufacturers are affected by :skip:
Artificial shortage to drive demand :sas2:. If people think it's scarce, they think they gotta have it.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
website for both consoles

Daps
Artificial shortage to drive demand :sas2:. If people think it's scarce, they think they gotta have it.
I don't think that's it
It's demand combined with COVID putting a strain on manufacturing and supply
Silicone chips/parts are in high demand right now
It will continue to sell out like this going into 2021 and beyond

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I understand being out of consoles but how the fukk are they out of headphones and have been since day 1 :mjtf:

I hate having to work to spend my money, wtf is causing a headphone shortage that no other headphone manufacturers are affected by :skip:
Cosign the bolded regarding this whole debacle

I am not fighting a million nikkas to spend my money anywhere, I can wait:unimpressed:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hype....

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Yeah they don’t play at all.

The way some people out here mismanage their money, there’s just no way they would last until the shipping date.
I’m doing like I did with the PS4: just get 2 of those “name your amount” amazon gift cards to apply the balance to the preorder and forget it (one for cost of system, one for tax)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m doing like I did with the PS4: just get 2 of those “name your amount” amazon gift cards to apply the balance to the preorder and forget it (one for cost of system, one for tax)

I have it on a credit card with a very high limit, so insufficient funds isn’t the problem.

I’m more concerned about the bank tagging it as a fraudulent charge, which would result in potentially losing the order. I made the bank aware in advance that there will be reoccurring authorization from retailers.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
I have it on a credit card with a very high limit, so insufficient funds isn’t the problem.

I’m more concerned about the bank tagging it as a fraudulent charge, which would result in potentially losing the order. I made the bank aware in advance that there will be reoccurring authorization from retailers.
Thats another reason I did the gift card balance route. The semester is kicking my ass as it is, I'd fukk around and forget to call the bank :russ:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

Got mines from the Amazon and Walmart app

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
so they not gonna restock the pulse 3d?:unimpressed:
they betta hurry up because prime day is coming in 2 weeks:unimpressed::unimpressed:
best believe alot of headsets gonna be on sale