PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Daps
“In truth, though, it is no surprise why Sony's PS5 went as quickly as it did – forget the Xbox Series X, this is the product of 2020 and securing one in time for Christmas is going to be the Turbo Man mission for many over the coming months.”:mjpls:
I honestly believe Sony could sell 30 mil PS5s by March
This hype is unprecedented
A bunch of PS4 owners want to upgrade now and there will be first time owners who were Xbots
I know once I see the PS5 cut PS4 load times from 50s to 10s or less, my PS4 is never coming back

Last edited:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Target is the best place to get one if you’re looking. Even without the alerts, they will randomly be available for preorder throughout the day.

The reason is they get a lot of cancellations, due to insufficient funds. Target is the one place that will consistently put a pre-authorization hold on your debit/credit until they are ready to ship. If at any point those funds are not available, the order is cancelled.
Yep. My pre-order has had the charge on and off already twice in two weeks.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I understand being out of consoles but how the fukk are they out of headphones and have been since day 1 :mjtf:

I hate having to work to spend my money, wtf is causing a headphone shortage that no other headphone manufacturers are affected by :skip:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I understand being out of consoles but how the fukk are they out of headphones and have been since day 1 :mjtf:

I hate having to work to spend my money, wtf is causing a headphone shortage that no other headphone manufacturers are affected by :skip:
You right:francis::francis:
Maybe Sony didn’t expect people to care about their headphones:yeshrug: when theirs literally so many different options

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You right:francis::francis:
Maybe Sony didn’t expect people to care about their headphones:yeshrug: when theirs literally so many different options

Well that’s exactly how you don’t make money...I already have ps platinum headphones and if these dumbass pulses aren’t in stock soon then fukk it.

terrible business practices, foresight, logistics or whatever you want to call it.

fukking remotes, controllers, and headphones should not be in a shortage...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukking remotes, controllers, and headphones should not be in a shortage...

the remote and controller are still available

I been babysitting these sites waiting for the headset to drop tho