Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh: Seems legit. Thanks for the heads up breh

gonna call tomorrow

I know these lines gonna be long as fukk:francis:
I didn’t camp but I got to my GameStop around 6:30 and watched a few movies when I preordered the XSX. nikkas came out deep around 8 but it was too late by then, the store only had 6 available. It wasn’t really that bad imo. If you got a switch and some movies to watch it should be a go

edit: I just called around and it is most likely going down and if it is I’m 75% sure I’ll be there early af

Last edited:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps

This guys method is worth a shot. Hes combining the nowinstock website with the Telegram app for notifications. I just set it up on my phone just another way to be ready when these things drop

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I didn’t camp but I got to my GameStop around 6:30 and watched a few movies when I preordered the XSX. nikkas came out deep around 8 but it was too late by then, the store only had 6 available. It wasn’t really that bad imo. If you got a switch and some movies to watch it should be a go

edit: I just called around and it is most likely going down and if it is I’m 75% sure I’ll be there early af

what time do you recommend going?

not many game stops around my area:francis:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
what time do you recommend going?

not many game stops around my area:francis:
If they open at 12, I would go by at 10 to see if there is a line. If you think you're safe, show up between 11 and 11:30. Hope people didn't see that, and you won't have to camp out.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bestbuy gave me back my pending money..still doesn't say cancelled on their site though, hope that is not the case:mjcry:
When you pre-order retailers do a pre-authorization hold to confirm you have the free credit or funds. You won't actually be charged until they're ready to sell your item. In Best Buy's case I usually get charged the day before pickup.