PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
$500 is a significant amount of money for most people around the world.

don’t be elitist breh :smh:

elitist to have the common sense to not keep the exact amount of money on a card that I order a console on?

I don’t understand the idea of ordering a 400-500 dollar console when you don’t have more than 400-500 dollars to your name.,

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I mean you not gonna get charged til release

I did with the one I got from Amazon :yeshrug:

People in here were talking about pre-authorization holds being in placed on their cards. I’m thinking if I’m using my debit card like that, I don’t want a $500 hold on my card which is directly linked to my cash. If they aren’t placing a hold at all then it really doesn’t matter (as long as you have the funds in there)

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People in here were talking about pre-authorization holds being in placed on their cards. I’m thinking if I’m using my debit card like that, I don’t want a $500 hold on my card which is directly linked to my cash. If they aren’t placing a hold at all then it really doesn’t matter (as long as you have the funds in there)

Can't speak for everyone else, but it really wasn't about the cash. I rarely, if ever, pre-order anything, and when I do, it's from Amazon. Not familiar with the whole hold/release/charge thing that other retailers do. :yeshrug:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
:wow:
Thank you for your recent order at BestBuy. We just wanted to inform you that your pre-order item(s) is currently awaiting the release date. You will receive a Shipment Notice email as soon as inventory is ready.

This order contains:

Items(s) Currently On Order:

Release Date

Spider-Man: Miles Morales (PS5)
PlayStation 5 Console
12 Nov, 2020

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

FearfulTautChanticleer-size_restricted.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
elitist to have the common sense to not keep the exact amount of money on a card that I order a console on?

I don’t understand the idea of ordering a 400-500 dollar console when you don’t have more than 400-500 dollars to your name.,
This might be too deep for the arcadium but people want to find ways to enjoy themselves regardless of economic situation.

It’s easy for you to say people who don’t have an extra $500 shouldn’t be buying consoles, but in reality everyone deserves some fun.

If someone spends their last $500 on a console I ain’t judging them:manny: