PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
that entire ad is pointless cause they only gonna get like 6 consoles in stores again, if that. Which mean people are gonna be camping out all night if they haven't left work to do it already.

and gamestops website is absolute trash. shyt's gonna crash just from an influx of traffic before they even release just like it did the last two times.

Only way to make it fair is to shadow drop.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This might be too deep for the arcadium but people want to find ways to enjoy themselves regardless of economic situation.

It’s easy for you to say people who don’t have an extra $500 shouldn’t be buying consoles, but in reality everyone deserves some fun.

If someone spends their last $500 on a console I ain’t judging them:manny:

you might be right.

Also, I forget that some people here might be a lot younger and don't have savings/steady income or might be in school. I didn't really budget when I was younger like that either, so I get it.:manny:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
This might be too deep for the arcadium but people want to find ways to enjoy themselves regardless of economic situation.

It’s easy for you to say people who don’t have an extra $500 shouldn’t be buying consoles, but in reality everyone deserves some fun.

If someone spends their last $500 on a console I ain’t judging them:manny:

You may not, but I am...that’s ridiculous and wildly irresponsible. They literally could just stick with the current gen systems until they get their money right.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You may not, but I am...that’s ridiculous and wildly irresponsible. They literally could just stick with the current gen systems until they get their money right.

thats how I feel also. Next gen is kind of a super unnecessary luxury. Most of us just buying it just cause its new at this point. You could be 100% cool with current gen for another year or two if you ain't got it like that. :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
As could you.

No matter where you are in life you could find a better way to spend $500.

All I’m saying is that I’m not judging people’s situations either way:manny:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
i don't have a PSN id because it has been banned due to piracy (from the ps3 days lol) so hopefully if i create a new account (different email), i can still access and buy stuff from PSN. this is my biggest worry LOL.