PS5 pre-orders start 9/17/2020

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
As far as I know, Amazon is the only company that doesn't charge you at all until your product ships.

Speaking solely for myself, since that's the only place I've ever pre-ordered anything from, the deal with putting a hold on the card, dropping it, and then charging later is just weird to see. Doubly so in a situation where there's the possibility of pre-orders getting cancelled.

Amazon charges me for my subscribe and saves when the order processes, credits me then charges again after shipping sometimes don’t know what rhyme or reason they have behind it, just mentioning.

I have no charge from Amazon, Bestbuy gave me a pending charge just like Walmart and Target, but today I got a pending reversal. We will see, order seems good on their site.

I have a pending charge at BB for my x1x so we’ll see if they do the same :yeshrug:

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Damn...

Screen-Shot-2020-09-22-at-5-43-58-PM.png

Dam didn't they hear Skyrim remake remake is exclusive to XSX?:wow:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I downloaded the Walmart, Target, and bestbuy app today to try to increase my chances. Why is amazon the only store that has push notification for restock on the mobile app? :what:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I downloaded the Walmart, Target, and bestbuy app today to try to increase my chances. Why is amazon the only store that has push notification for restock on the mobile app? :what:

Yeah Walmart usually send a damn email after the shyt done sold out