Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
E-yJ2c.gif

Price of the brick goin up.... :mjgrin:
:russ:

Daps
Not interested but everything is selling out. Either it's bots or it's lies. Or both but we will see.. I bet the preorders numbers are great for both systems.
XSX stock was very limited while Sony was dealing w/ an inability to meet demand
That doesn't mean the Series X won't be a hot item in 2021 but we'll have to see

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk why y’all insist on acting as if conditions are the same as they were 7 years ago when the world has been flipped “upside down” in the last 7 months

Facts. Even if all the fukkery hadn't decided to happen this year, that was seven years ago, brehs. It's a completely different world now.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Maybe I'm putting too much into this, but I noticed a small change in how my preorder is listed on my Amazon account :lupe:

Up until now when i checked the order it just showed up as "Preordered", now it shows as "Not yet shipped":lupe:

Noticed the same thing earlier today on my order. I ordered a Series X and it showed pre-ordered while the PS5 was showing not yet shipped. Funny enough Souls is still showing pre-ordered but I'm sure it'll change closer we get to launch. Checked back a few hours later and now my Xbox is showing Not yet shipped.

I'm like 99% sure not yet shipped means you're getting it on launch, it's been fulfilled now it's just waiting to ship. If someone's status is still in pre-ordered then their order is more in the air.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bestbuy gave me back my pending money..still doesn't say cancelled on their site though, hope that is not the case:mjcry:

wait a minute, I though this was standard until a product actually ships or is that just an amazon thing?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Bestbuy gave me back my pending money..still doesn't say cancelled on their site though, hope that is not the case:mjcry:
Y'all midas well just sit back and not worry about it. If you still got the preorder you good. If not, ain't shyt you can do about it :yeshrug:.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wait a minute, I though this was standard until a product actually ships or is that just an amazon thing?

As far as I know, Amazon is the only company that doesn't charge you at all until your product ships.

Speaking solely for myself, since that's the only place I've ever pre-ordered anything from, the deal with putting a hold on the card, dropping it, and then charging later is just weird to see. Doubly so in a situation where there's the possibility of pre-orders getting cancelled.

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
As far as I know, Amazon is the only company that doesn't charge you at all until your product ships.

Speaking solely for myself, since that's the only place I've ever pre-ordered anything from, the deal with putting a hold on the card, dropping it, and then charging later is just weird to see. Doubly so in a situation where there's the possibility of pre-orders getting cancelled.

Target doesn't either.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I have no charge from Amazon, Bestbuy gave me a pending charge just like Walmart and Target, but today I got a pending reversal. We will see, order seems good on their site.