Hampton VA Pull up
tenor.gif
Lol this nikka here

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
man will you relax...:pachaha: wait til the hype dies down a bit then get a physical copy in a store man...

Don't think it's going to die down. My daughter in 3rd talking about all the boys in class want PS5:banderas:. Always welcome to new recruits but not this year. Had this PS4 for 7 years it's time to go:camby:

I bought a Vita at launch I deserve this Sony:damn:

:dead:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Don't think it's going to die down. My daughter in 3rd talking about all the boys in class want PS5:banderas:. Always welcome to new recruits but not this year. Had this PS4 for 7 years it's time to go:camby:

I bought a Vita at launch I deserve this Sony:damn:

I mean its not gonna die down by alot but it'll be just enough for people to get their own copy...:ld: I dont expect none of us to get it that easy especially when its sold out online already... and plus we fighting bots over it...:stopitslime: I'm gonna wait it out and get one AFTER CHRISTMAS... cause its gonna be war trying to get one in decemeber...:picard:

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
I mean its not gonna die down by alot but it'll be just enough for people to get their own copy...:ld: I dont expect none of us to get it that easy especially when its sold out online already... and plus we fighting bots over it...:stopitslime: I'm gonna wait it out and get one AFTER CHRISTMAS... cause its gonna be war trying to get one in decemeber...:picard:

You right. You right

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
to all the brehs who bought a protection plan with their ps5:patrice: i contacted amazon to add that to my preorder bu they said they cant do that separate:stopitslime:
that i have to contact Asurion(the company behind it)
how much ya paid for warranty? i dont want to pay extra when others paid less:scust:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
to all the brehs who bought a protection plan with their ps5:patrice: i contacted amazon to add that to my preorder bu they said they cant do that separate:stopitslime:
how much ya paid for warranty? i dont want to pay extra when others paid less:scust:

Man I was trying to check out so quick I didn’t even get a protection plan either :francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I was considering doing this for my amazon order but when reading up on it I saw that company isn’t the best for filing claims...I went with geek squad for my bestbuy order...think I paid like $60ish for 2-3 year protection...I’m gonna look into seeing if I can go with squaretrade for my amazon order

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I was considering doing this for my amazon order but when reading up on it I saw that company isn’t the best for filing claims...I went with geek squad for my bestbuy order...think I paid like $60ish for 2-3 year protection...I’m gonna look into seeing if I can go with squaretrade for my amazon order
damn:hhh:
ohh yeah i forgot about square trade:ohhh:
imma have to check that out

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
idk why y’all insist on acting as if conditions are the same as they were 7 years ago when the world has been flipped “upside down” in the last 7 months

Because history will repeat itself man...:mjgrin: this is the exact same thing that happened years ago...