Ps4 worldwide launch is a PR stunt, smoke and mirrors

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Its true and very much obvious. There is only so much Halo/Gears/Forza you can keep throwing to try to support your weak ass argument for xbox exclusives. I don't even remember the last worthwhile xbox exclusive before Halo 4 was. Maybe that weak Gears of War game?

It's not just halo/gears/Forza

That would be like me simplifying the list of ps3 games as uncharted/infamous/GT

That's a gross misrepresentation of the games available on either console.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Subtract the ones that are also on the PC and then aggregate metacritic rankings and you won't be happy with what you find.

Go ahead breh, I am sure "The Outfit" and other hidden gems are in there that we missed.

I didn't even count any of the games like "the outfit" I only counted games I recognized as being rated pretty well.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
sony and it's lies....
ejbu9v.gif

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I didn't even count any of the games like "the outfit" I only counted games I recognized as being rated pretty well.
How about gems like Blue Dragon, Bullet Witch, Kinectimals, Hulk Hogans main event, or Michael Phelps: Push The Limit make the cut on your 360 list? I know Kinect Star Wars had to be on your list unless you are trolling extra hard.

A quick look at the 45 number you pulled out and I am assuming that HALO/GEARS/FORZA counts as 14 of those 45 quality exclusives.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How about gems like Blue Dragon, Bullet Witch, Kinectimals, Hulk Hogans main event, or Michael Phelps: Push The Limit make the cut on your 360 list?

A quick look at the 45 number you pulled out and I am assuming that HALO/GEARS/FORZA counts as 14 of those 45 quality exclusives.
Out of those i counted blue dragon and kinectimals. Both were rated and sold fairly well.

And halo/gears/Forza accounted for 10 games

Same as uncharted/infamous/GT accounted for 8

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Its true and very much obvious. There is only so much Halo/Gears/Forza you can keep throwing to try to support your weak ass argument for xbox exclusives. I don't even remember the last worthwhile xbox exclusive before Halo 4 was. Maybe that weak Gears of War game?
dude is counting shyt like Country Dance All Stars as exclusives

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
No most of them did not end up on playstation.

And there you go presenting your opinion as fact again.
actually thats what you do every day, then bring up sales as proof that xbox has more quality exclusives cause in your mind unless a exclusive sells more than 5 mil it doesnt matter, you push that as fact

and i said half not most

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
actually thats what you do every day, then bring up sales as proof that xbox has more quality exclusives cause in your mind unless a exclusive sells more than 5 mil it doesnt matter, you push that as fact

and i said half not most

I didn't say sales proves that Xbox has more quality exclusives. Nor did in say they have to sell more than 5 mil to matter. All I said was that sales provs that Xbox owners are very satisfied with the exclusives provided.

Not once in this thread have a made sweeping statements about either console/games, presenting my opinion as fact.

All I've done is use facts and figures to refute your sweeping statements :ufdup:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I didn't say sales proves that Xbox has more quality exclusives. Nor did in say they have to sell more than 5 mil to matter. All I said was that sales provs that Xbox owners are very satisfied with the exclusives provided.

Not once in this thread have a made sweeping statements about either console/games, presenting my opinion as fact.

All I've done is use facts and figures to refute your sweeping statements :ufdup:
oh really?:usure: