CALI

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
using the word quality again I see

SMFH

Not even sure what your trying to say here. You can't refute what I'm saying so you've relegated to cherry picking single words and trying to find something to call out.

Maybe you should take your own advice on this one.
dog if you really have no argument just don't respond.
Afrika
Agent
Aquanaut's Holiday: Hidden Memories
Arcadias no Ikusahime
Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel

Adrenalin Misfits
AquaZone: Life Simulator
Body and Brain Connection
Country Dance All Stars
Carnival Games: Monkey See, Monkey Do

:stopitslime:

There's a lot of crap on both lists. But like I said the quantities are about the same.

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Not even sure what your trying to say here. You can't refute what I'm saying so you've relegated to cherry picking single words and trying to find somet

There's a lot of crap on both lists. But like I said the quantities are about the same.
post your list then if its about the same.

i could make a list only including ps3 exclusives i personally own and it would still be longer than yours

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:what: I'm not going through all of that. Xbox 360 has plenty of quality exclusives and that's it.
But its agreed that the PS3 has more quality exclusives, that's been the whole argument in this pointless ass back and forth with you.

You just refuse to accept the xbox's position, which in fact is a strong one when all things are considered. You are just so insecure about it that you pick corners to sit in to make pointless arguments.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Thats not true. Maybe in the last year or so but Xbox had more in the first couple years so it balances out.
i agree but half of those ended up on ps3, the price of paying third parties for "exclusives"

and after the first 2 years sony hit its stride and microsoft never was able to keep up

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
i agree but half of those ended up on ps3, the price of paying third parties for "exclusives"

and after the first 2 years sony hit its stride and microsoft never was able to keep up

No most of them did not end up on playstation.

And there you go presenting your opinion as fact again.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
But its agreed that the PS3 has more quality exclusives, that's been the whole argument in this pointless ass back and forth with you.

You just refuse to accept the xbox's position, which in fact is a strong one when all things are considered. You are just so insecure about it that you pick corners to sit in to make pointless arguments.

It's not agreed that ps3 has more quality exclusives. That's what y'all like to say but it's just not true. Like I said its about equal and the rest of it is just opinions.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
It's not agreed that ps3 has more quality exclusives. That's what y'all like to say but it's just not true. Like I said its about equal and the rest of it is just opinions.
Its true and very much obvious. There is only so much Halo/Gears/Forza you can keep throwing to try to support your weak ass argument for xbox exclusives. I don't even remember the last worthwhile xbox exclusive before Halo 4 was. Maybe that weak Gears of War game?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Just went through those wiki lists I posted and there are about 45 games on both sides.
Subtract the ones that are also on the PC and then aggregate metacritic rankings and you won't be happy with what you find.

Go ahead breh, I am sure "The Outfit" and other hidden gems are in there that we missed.